Adult Link(Ocarina of Time) runs a DBZ Gauntlet

S

Shuyaku

I don't know enough about Link to give a proper input but he looks like the king of stranglers so i assume he's decently strong right @Sentinel ?

According to vsb he is stronger than frieza but far slower, so stops at Vegeta ? Idk, no clue.

Edit: He beats Frieza with light arrows (it's effective against the pure evil) or seals him with the master sword away.

Since it's speed equal, Frieza's only advantage is gone.

Last edited:
Link doesn’t make it past Goku. Equal speed means nothing when Goku is strong enough to break his weapons and without those Link is toast.

Link doesn’t make it past Goku. Equal speed means nothing when Goku is strong enough to break his weapons and without those Link is toast.
He cant break the Master Sword.Link with Mastersword can fight against Ganon on even grounds and Ganon as not able to break it
Post automatically merged:

Can link breathe in space ?
No,but why do you ask it?They dont fight in space

What's his DC and dura? Also his mach speed

Gotenks was able to travel the Earth several times in a second
It's speed equal.

And Adult Link scales to TP Link/Zant who managed to warp the Twilight realm which contains a sun. Hence large star level.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The master sword was forged by a power massively more powerful than even DBZ Goku's. He won't destroy this sword that easily.

Furthermore, Link has magic spells in which he takes NO damage either.

No, I don't think so.
Rip then freiza blows the planet up.

? I take it youve not watched db.
He blew up the earth and survived in the resurrection of f movie. Whis had to rewind time.
That's Namek arc Frieza. Only because DBS Frieza can tank his own explosion like nothing, doesn't mean DBZ Frieza can.

Furthermore, light arrows + master sword and Frieza is gone. That's the perfect counter against evil like Frieza.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's Namek arc Frieza. Only because DBS Frieza can tank his own explosion like nothing, doesn't mean DBZ Frieza can.

Furthermore, light arrows + master sword and Frieza is gone. That's the perfect counter against evil like Frieza.
Namek arc freiza did the same though.