Versus Battle Adult Naruto Vs. Adult Sasuke

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
โ€Ž
Current Naruto takes on Current Sasuke

Imo Naruto should take this mid or high diff. Eos Naruto was obviously superior to Eos Sasuke, and the only reason I have this at high diff now is because Adult Naruto said he was rusty and Adult Sasuke has mastered his rinnegan more

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sasuke wins High diff. Naruto became soft like a bitch sitting in his office. Sasuke at least pretended to do something worth a God of Shinobi title.

I can't see Naruto doing much against Sasuke's space ninjutsu without papa sage of 6 roads ( I know it's paths shut up ) mode.

Sasuke wins High diff. Naruto became soft like a bitch sitting in his office. Sasuke at least pretended to do something worth a God of Shinobi title.

I can't see Naruto doing much against Sasuke's space ninjutsu without papa sage of 6 roads ( I know it's paths shut up ) mode.
Naruto did not lose So6P mode though. He was confirmed to retain the abilities of individual tailed beasts when he was fighting against Delta. Technically, he still has it. He might not prefer to use it due to having all of the chakra of Kurama though, who should be marginally stronger than total of all the remaining tailed beasts.