General & Others Advanced Armament For Swordsman

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Does anyone see a use for swordsman to have barrier and penetration Haki when their goal is to cut things? Do you guys think that swordsman have a different implementation for advanced armament that is more fitting. For example, it would be somewhat lack luster if Zoro vs Mihawk is just a fight for who can destroy the other persons internals more.

Does anyone see a use for swordsman to have barrier and penetration Haki when their goal is to cut things? Do you guys think that swordsman have a different implementation for advanced armament that is more fitting. For example, it would be somewhat lack luster if Zoro vs Mihawk is just a fight for who can destroy the other persons internals more.
I'm not sure how Swordsmanship and the third stage of armament Haki ( penetration) would look like, but the barrier makes totally sense.

Swordsman also need to block attacks, Shanks very likely used it to block Akainu's punch.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Zoro will unleash Mugetsu EoS
:getnappaed: WORO
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure how Swordsmanship and the third stage of armament Haki ( penetration) would look like, but the barrier makes totally sense.

Swordsman also need to block attacks, Shanks very likely used it to block Akainu's punch.
I would agree with the barrier but penetration seems very odd. Barrier is implied to allow the swordsman to choose not to cut with their haki but penetration doesn't align unless it's justified with cutting whats inside of the body.

Last edited:
Both shanks and fujitora have used barrier on panel against akainu and sabo.

Im starting to think the cut "nothing" is barrier on the sword.
I see no other explanation on how you can slash at something and not cut it unless your sword is coated in the barrier.
I don't recall Fuji ever using it

Guys i think @Rivaille find it :
▪Barrier haki = cut nothing - cut anything but if you are Dealing with a Zoan fruit they can heal themself like what Kaido did each time .
▪Penetration haki = cut nothing / anything but also makes you land a lasting damage on your opponent so if you cut a Zoan Df user and you cut him with penetration haki he can't heal from it the same thing happened with Kaido he can heal from barrier haki bur not the penetration haki

Last edited: