Powers & Abilities Advanced Armament has nothing to do with Advanced Conqueror. PERIOD!

Why the hell people still think learning Advanced Armament is the key to learn Advanced Conqueror?

We literally have Yamato that doesn't know Advanced Armament, otherwise she would free herself from her chains, but she knows Advanced Conqueror(pretty clear in her clashes with Kaido right?).

So why people keep saying the flow concept is the key of Advanced Conqueror while at manga literally says is simplly coating attacks with Conqueror, aka Basic Armament using Conqueror Haki instead of Armament Haki.

If you didn't understood that last setence, since Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido we know that Armament Haki and Conqueror Haki, possibly Observation Haki too, are 2 different sources of haki. When Luffy lost his G4 he ran out of haki so he shouldn't be able to use his CoC to knock out fodders specially when uncounscious. Which means it is okay since CoC comes from a different source of haki that wasn't empty.

People need to understand that Luffy is using a different type of haki than yamato and kaido. Every single time yamato and kaido have used ACoC, their attacks have made contact. This is blatantly seen when kaido smacks kinemon with an ACoC club, kaido's attacks make contact.

Luffy is the only one who's attacks don't make contact. We don't know exactly why this is but given that kaido and Luffy have been portrayed to have similar levels of CoC, I would believe that the reason why Luffy's attacks don't make contact is because he is using ACOC and ACoA while the others are just using ACoC.
Post automatically merged:

Also, this is why Kid is almost assured to awaken ACoC against big mom. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he used it next chapter. Its just that if he does get it, Kid will get the contact version of CoC, the one kaido and yamato have, not Luffy's contactless ACOC

There is flowing haki with CoA, which is what Luffy was initially aiming to learn.
There is "advanced" flowing haki with CoA, which is the idea of internal destruction.

There is flowing haki with CoC, which is what Kaido did with Ragnarok and what Yamato does.
There is "advanced" flowing haki with CoC, which is what Roger and Whitebeard did.

People need to understand that Luffy is using a different type of haki than yamato and kaido. Every single time yamato and kaido have used ACoC, their attacks have made contact. This is blatantly seen when kaido smacks kinemon with an ACoC club, kaido's attacks make contact.

Luffy is the only one who's attacks don't make contact. We don't know exactly why this is but given that kaido and Luffy have been portrayed to have similar levels of CoC, I would believe that the reason why Luffy's attacks don't make contact is because he is using ACOC and ACoA while the others are just using ACoC.

Also, this is why Kid is almost assured to awaken ACoC against big mom. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he used it next chapter. Its just that if he does get it, Kid will get the contact version of CoC, the one kaido and yamato have, not Luffy's contactless ACOC
This is just Oda messing up attacks interpretations. Chapter 1026 when they clash and split the sky both of them are literally not touching just like Roger and WB used to do.

I saw many people saying that about Luffy using at same time ACoC and ACoA but it doesn't seem to be true.

Remember at Rooftop fight 2v5, Luffy used ACoA once and then got in his G4. In my opinion he can't used ACoA in his G4 because he is already using Basic Armament, so you can't use 2 variants of the same haki at same time. That's why ACoC doesn't knock out fodders like CoC.
Also Red Roc seemed to be Luffy's strongest attack on Kaido not any of those at G4.
Also notice how Kaido finally dodges one of Luffy's attack. Probably another one he would use ACoA.
Luffy is using ACoA first because it does more damage and then getting in his G4 because he can't use ACoA every time.

And I was thinking the same about Kid. When it happens will be a clear example about touching or not thing.
Just remember that BM never showed ACoA but she is not touching P1 too.

There is flowing haki with CoA, which is what Luffy was initially aiming to learn.
There is "advanced" flowing haki with CoA, which is the idea of internal destruction.

There is flowing haki with CoC, which is what Kaido did with Ragnarok and what Yamato does.
There is "advanced" flowing haki with CoC, which is what Roger and Whitebeard did.
Thanks first your CoA explanation. People thinks Ryou = ACoA = Interna Destruction but is not. Is just how you explained.

However I don't see that difference in CoC since Kaido and Luffy literally copy Roger and WB feat.

Last edited:
CoC is just a complement to CoA.

CoC applied to basic CoA hardening

But for Luffy to destroy Kaido from the "inside" he needed to do long range Haki blasts.

ACoC is just a mixture of Ryou/Internal Destruction with CoC.

CoC is just a complement to CoA.

CoC applied to basic CoA hardening

But for Luffy to destroy Kaido from the "inside" he needed to do long range Haki blasts.

ACoC is just a mixture of Ryou/Internal Destruction with CoC.
But Kaido having internal destruction doesn't make sense considering he calls even barrier haki "Oden's ryuo" as if he knows nothing about it and was getting freaked out by that alone.

Both Haki are only related because they work similarly, both works outside the body at a certain distance, but different stuff anyway. So in a certain way, it is helpful to have Adv Armament before learning Adv CoC, but not a must (Kaido does not have internal Haki).
Both are guns but one is of more quality/firepower than the other (glock/colt).

Though I dont agree with that stuff about different sources. Luffy was knocked out because the opponent hit him, not because he run out of fuel.

Both Haki are only related because they work similarly, both works outside the body at a certain distance, but different stuff anyway.

Though I dont agree with that stuff about different sources. Luffy was knocked out because the opponent hit him, not because he run out of fuel.
Different topic mate lol.

this is my opinion on the matter
i think CoA was easier to introduce the concept of outward haki, being a more effective application than the basic inward haki.

CoA:
inward

- invisible
- hardening

outward
- barrier
- internal destruction

CoC:
spirit overwhelming
inward

- stronger hardening
outward
- stronger barrier
- deeper internal destruction

when it was revealed that CoC can do the same thing that CoA can do and more, it immediately made CoA obsolete.

The topic is not about the application of each haki and such it’s rather how after after advCoC was introduced it looks like advCoA lost its significance… the focus is now about how great CoC coating is the main focus of power to use in this fight.
Bro, you are the one in the wrong thread :milaugh:

P.S: drink some coffee :P

Kaido too. Kaido's and Luffy's clash was compared to WB and Roger where attacks don't connect.
Kaido's CoC does make contact. The only time it doesn't make contact is when he's clashing with Luffy, which leads me to believe that the barrier is due to Luffy's haki, not kaido's.

Like when he clashes with big mom, their weapons make contact. When he uses thunder bagua, the weapon makes contact. When he bashes kinemon, weapon makes contact.

But Kaido having internal destruction doesn't make sense considering he calls even barrier haki "Oden's ryuo" as if he knows nothing about it and was getting freaked out by that alone.
Nah. Kaido can clearly do barrier Haki. Maybe not Luffy's ACoA, but Hakai definitely has Haki behind it. It even spoofs the word "Haki".

Kaido's CoC does make contact. The only time it doesn't make contact is when he's clashing with Luffy, which leads me to believe that the barrier is due to Luffy's haki, not kaido's.

Like when he clashes with big mom, their weapons make contact. When he uses thunder bagua, the weapon makes contact. When he bashes kinemon, weapon makes contact.
There was a scene in which he hits Yamato and is not making contact.

The whole contact thing is that initially it doesn't make contact. But if you follow throw it will still land physically.

The only time when it NEVER makes contact is in a CoC clash.

Yeah there are times it does and it doesn't, different appliactions, point is his clash with Luffy was compared to Roger and WB where their attacks don't connect.