Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

If this was 2023 Democrats would be FOOOOOKED, this happened in the beginning so in 2 years, this wont be as memorable to voters.

It will be brought up when 2023 happens, but Democrats have 2 years to fix the mess and spin the narrative
There's a bunch of people on twitter already saying "bring back Trump" :suresure:

even the man himself said "Biden Surrendered’ to COVID and the Taliban" apparently

There's a bunch of people on twitter already saying "bring back Trump" :suresure:

even the man himself said "Biden Surrendered’ to COVID and the Taliban" apparently
https://t.co/f84V7il9oK?amp=1
Did you see the video that surfaced of Trump from a month ago taking credit for the withdrawl haha

Trump removed Troop withdrawl from his website after all this hahaha

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
As someone that served in Afghanistan, I'm torn on the decision. On one hand, I understand the instability of the region and that it would instantly implode once the US withdraw due to the heavy Taliban presence. The Afghan military were ill-equiped to keep the Taliban at bay, despite negotiation attempts made by the previous administration. It ultimately seems like time, resources, and people were wasted without any definitive results.

On the other hand, I know many people that fought and lost their lives for that country. So seeing 20 years of conflict and progress suddenly turn to shit in literally two weeks is a giant slap in the face to everyone that put their lives on the line.

That's my two cents :kayneshrug:

As someone that served in Afghanistan, I'm torn on the decision. On one hand, I understand the instability of the region and that it would instantly implode once the US withdraw due to the heavy Taliban presence. The Afghan military were ill-equiped to keep the Taliban at bay, despite negotiation attempts made by the previous administration. It ultimately seems like time, resources, and people were wasted without any definitive results.

On the other hand, I know many people that fought and lost their lives for that country. So seeing 20 years of conflict and progress suddenly turn to shit in literally two weeks is a giant slap in the face to everyone that put their lives on the line.

That's my two cents :kayneshrug:
Thank you for your service

You guys want the actual expert opinion listen to @SmokedOut

His opinion is by far and away the most valid and he has the best understanding of all of this since he put his life on the line and served there.

If you do not mind me asking, in your opinion do you think the full scale war and the amount of spending US did in Afghanistan was necessary?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I'm no expert my friend, I just speak from my experiences over there. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so what I have to say shouldn't have more weight than others.

To answer your question, we should have pulled out one Bin Laden was killed. Anything after that dude was killed, was unnecessary. That was our goal right? Kill the baddy that wronged America and say mission accomplished. Well we did that, but in the process of finding the cave dweller, we discovered Afghanistan was the poster child for a humanitarian crisis. Poor economy, mistreatment of kids and women, no real form of democracy, etc. The more we dug, the more we uncovered. After 20 years of being a literal staple to their government, of course things will suddenly turn to what we are witnessing if our presence just up and left.

There was no planning going in, and there was no planning going away. Welcome to the American experience and the imaginary dreams/ideals we push across the globe.

@bennbeckman

I'm no expert my friend, I just speak from my experiences over there. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so what I have to say shouldn't have more weight than others.

To answer your question, we should have pulled out one Bin Laden was killed. Anything after that dude was killed, was unnecessary. That was our goal right? Kill the baddy that wronged America and say mission accomplished. Well we did that, but in the process of finding the cave dweller, we discovered Afghanistan was the poster child for a humanitarian crisis. Poor economy, mistreatment of kids and women, no real form of democracy, etc. The more we dug, the more we uncovered. After 20 years of being a literal staple to their government, of course things will suddenly turn to what we are witnessing if our presence just up and left.

@bennbeckman
Thanks for the clarification.

bruh they retarded... Biden took over for trump and withdrew the troops.

nibba Biden now realizes just seconds before the country falls in talibans's hands that its a miscalculation