Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters
Ww3 is inevitable. Sooner or later WILL HAPPEN. Afghanistan was fucked up by russia and usa. My problem is how do they not have an organised military. How is possible that in year 2021 there are still countries that doesnt have military. Its embarrasing.
I dont feel sorry for the afghans though. In collaboration with the americans they should have destroyed the taliban by now. Even their trash president fled to another country with tons of money. The only people i actually feel sorry for are afghan women. I dont even want to imagine how much they are gonna suffer.
We have to also consider the fact that fanatic muslims like taliban or isis have many friends in the east. Erdogan, iran, the arabs etc... are just some if them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
USA playbook

Step 1
Accuse a nation of harboring terrorists

Step 2
Provide barely any evidence of so

Step 3
Instead of letting local police force handle it with USA official being a part of the investigation - invade the damn country

Step 4
Cause political instability and economical poverty

Step 5
Repeat step 4 few more times

Step 6
Retreat

USA needs to fuck off from the middle east and stop dragging EU into pointless conflicts. You can't fucking tame Middle East and you never will be able to. So stop fucking around and investing so much in the army like we have impending alien attack

Joe Biden is throwing Afghan gov't under the bus. JEEEEEEEEZ
Post automatically merged:

USA playbook

Step 1
Accuse a nation of harboring terrorists

Step 2
Provide barely any evidence of so

Step 3
Instead of letting local police force handle it with USA official being a part of the investigation - invade the damn country

Step 4
Cause political instability and economical poverty

Step 5
Repeat step 4 few more times

Step 6
Retreat

USA needs to fuck off from the middle east and stop dragging EU into pointless conflicts. You can't fucking tame Middle East and you never will be able to. So stop fucking around and investing so much in the army like we have impending alien attack
you're missing accuse a nation (Iraq) of having Nukes to push your political agenda when they never had Nukes then say you invaded to plant the seeds of democracy

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
How this war was executed was just a total waste. 6.4 Trillion Dollars wasted
I just can't fandom the whole thank you for your service shit. My father was in the balkan war with so many others, survived living hell on Earth and never once did he want anyone to thank him for his service - as per his words - You don't need thanks for something that must be done

It is and will be a nightmare for afghan people, now talebans are searching for everybody who helped America&co, and that is why we have the horrible news/video from the airport of Kabul.

Like smokedout said on one hand USA has to leave the country on his legs after 20 years, on the other see 20 years of work, lives and billions, turn to smoke in 10 days is a tremendous slap.

The reasons of this debacle is of course still confused. I read main causes are corruption, the vice president of the late government was a warlord, same for other provincial authorities. So this kind of people get the money the west sent while the afghan soldiers were malnourished, underpaid, sent alone in isolated outposts. And so of course they didn't want to fight and die for their corrupted leaders, many when given a vacancy didn't come back. Just some possible reason I have read here and there.

About what could happen. Boris Johnson (UK president) is asking nobody officialy recognizes the new taleban government but China and Russia pretty much already did it. This is even better than the capitol hill incident from their ppijt of view. Russia wanted a "bridge" government but it seems the talebans will not wait, why should them? Now the point is who will step next in this trap? Russia again? maybe they learnt their lesson maybe not. China doesn't seem interested in doing the same strategy USA and URSS did, boots on the ground etc

Also the shift could provoke many more reactions that at the moment are not discussed. Middle east is shaken, this is a slap from the talibans to the USA. It could fire up some people pushing, at least a bit, the whole area to more extremist positions, and this could, and probably will, also revamp terrorists in USA, Europe..

The 'Muricans are having some mental problem that is making they forget evething from before the last election and just keep reapeting what Trump and Biden marketing teams say. The problem in Afghanistan is much bigger than the withdraw and if it is Trump or Biden fault, wake up 'Muricans.

A good thing to keep an eye is how Russia and China will deal with movents in Central Asia, Caucasus and Xinjiang that could use Afghanistan as a breeding groud. And even in Africa and the Middle East, this defeat, and the future withdraw from Iraq could fuel more Islamist movements.

Seems like since Crimea takeover by Russia, the US is just losing or abandoning theirs allies to themselves. Some time ago was the Kurds and now Afghanistan, wonder how the guys in Taiwan are feeling, pehaps they shoud start to get used to the idea of living under Winnie the Pooh

We formerly had an egomaniac fool for a president, now we have just a senile fool. Both suck as leaders.

Biden let Afghanistan down, majorly. There is no question about it. I'm not saying we should not have brought our troops home, but the way it was done is catastrophic and the eptimome of bad leadership.

In short, we and the rest of the world are fucked.

I hope we get to finish One Piece before we all die.

It was backdoor deal between Taliban and world power.
300k Afghan military , was doing fine until last 2 weeks..
Us bombers killer around 250 talibanies in a air strike too..
Then suddenly US stopped bombing , 30K elite Afghan commando didn't resist and stop fighting Taliban.

Geopolitics is complex and dirty , i won't blame anyone here..

But yeah... Trump >>>>> Bieden
Don't hate me americans

Seems like since Crimea takeover by Russia, the US is just losing or abandoning theirs allies to themselves. Some time ago was the Kurds and now Afghanistan, wonder how the guys in Taiwan are feeling, pehaps they shoud start to get used to the idea of living under Winnie the
It's big blow to Americans reputation as a credible ally.

I was ok with USA pulling herself from Afghan , but the way they left is disgusting

Ww3 is inevitable. Sooner or later WILL HAPPEN. Afghanistan was fucked up by russia and usa. My problem is how do they not have an organised military. How is possible that in year 2021 there are still countries that doesnt have military. Its embarrasing.
I dont feel sorry for the afghans though. In collaboration with the americans they should have destroyed the taliban by now. Even their trash president fled to another country with tons of money. The only people i actually feel sorry for are afghan women. I dont even want to imagine how much they are gonna suffer.
We have to also consider the fact that fanatic muslims like taliban or isis have many friends in the east. Erdogan, iran, the arabs etc... are just some if them.
They had 30K elite commandos but unorganised fodders due to corruption and ill training they were only burden. They faild to hold territory won by commondoes.
In the end Afghan government gave up due to backdoor pressure i guess.

USA didn't invest in Afghan (specially in education ) 20 years were enough to build 1 educated generation

Last edited:
Everything about this war with the exception of killing Osama Bin Laden was terrible.

US waste 2 trillion in Afghanistan

It was going to be a giant mess anyways when US withdrew, just a matter of when they withdrew.

What people don't get is this is more of a failure on GWB than it is Trump or Biden if you are supportive of staying in Afghanistan. War with Iraq diverted resources and focus to Iraq when Afghanistan was a quagmire.

Hard to blame Biden or Trump for the fuck ups of the 2000s.

As someone that served in Afghanistan, I'm torn on the decision. On one hand, I understand the instability of the region and that it would instantly implode once the US withdraw due to the heavy Taliban presence. The Afghan military were ill-equiped to keep the Taliban at bay, despite negotiation attempts made by the previous administration. It ultimately seems like time, resources, and people were wasted without any definitive results.

On the other hand, I know many people that fought and lost their lives for that country. So seeing 20 years of conflict and progress suddenly turn to shit in literally two weeks is a giant slap in the face to everyone that put their lives on the line.

That's my two cents :kayneshrug:
I was watching the news and they were talking about Soldiers who lost their lives , become handicapped , how they would feel seeing this mess. I got chills watching that news..

Then suddenly US stopped bombing , 30K elite Afghan commando didn't resist and stop fighting Taliban.

Don't hate me americans

I was ok with USA pulling herself from Afghan , but the way they left is disgusting

They had 30K elite commandos but unorganised fodders due to corruption and ill training they were only burden. They faild to hold territory won by commondoes.

USA didn't invest in Afghan (specially in education ) 20 years were enough to build 1 educated generation
Trump is the one who signed the retreatment. I am not saying that biden is much better but trump is still trash. The man was clueless about geopolitics.

USAs primary goal was to eliminate Al quaida and Osama. Which they achieved , plus they killed some Taliban leaders too..
Again , if they had achieved their goal and had no problem Taliban taking over Afghan in return of agreement that they will not let Al quaida to use Afghan soil to attack USA.
They could have done this after Osama got killed, see who is the new leader of Taliban , it's son of previous slain leader of Taliban.
So it's all square to 1.

USA calling back it's troop from the middle East and afghan is part of their new strategy.
Guess Iran or South China sea gonna be the next battleground.

Trump is the one who signed the retreatment. I am not saying that biden is much better but trump is still trash. The man was clueless about geopolitics.
Yeah..But Biden call back troops over night , which lower the moral of his allies and people didn't got time to prepare.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Don't hate me americans

The US did quite a bit for the education in that country

https://www.usaid.gov/afghanistan/education