Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters

This + a Pepe Spanish account negotiating the release of Spanish diplomats really makes the Taliban seem less like weird mountain people and more like weird internet people
LOL LMAO!
Post automatically merged:

WW3 might not necessarily be merely prominently based off a Nuclear War with the advancement of such astounding technologies.

Biological weapons, nanotechnologies, robotics. Some of the biggest threats to be wary of.
Cyber attacks and eletromagnetic pulse bombs are a serious threat too!

I'm usually left wing on a lot of stuff, but this is one of those times where I draw the line. They keep making America into some evil imperialist nation with 0 redeeming qualities. Yes, they start stupid wars that cost pointless lives (Iraq), but they've also helped countless people.

If America is so hated over there, why are thousands/millions of those poor Afghans losing/risking their lives to go to America and run away from the Taliban? Let's not forget what the US did for the Jews and other groups target by the Nazis. Afghans are in the same situation now, and to run away like Biden did is fucking disgraceful. As bad as the US is, the Taliban is HUNDREDS of times worse.

If America is so hated over there
it is
why are thousands/millions of those poor Afghans losing/risking their lives to go to America
answered your own question. economic refugees.
Taliban is HUNDREDS of times worse
to you!
not everyone thinks like you do.
the german military tried to bring Afghan women closer to "western values". they put female soldier and Afghan women together to get to know each other. the end result was that the Afghan women were laughing at and belittling the german female soldiers because they did not have children yet and were not housewifes.
You think that's good?
to you they are "terrorists" to them they are the resistance.
try to think outside of the categories that the media and your government is suggesting to you.

Israel is also quick to call Hamas terrorists. then, tell me, how is a small and oppressed group supposed to fight back against an antire nation if not by "terrorism"?
terrorism is a misused buzzword to discredit any sort of resistance. it only sometimes used appropriately.
just recently, US troops were killedi n Afghanistan and the US responded by killing civillians. whos the terrorist in this?
all a matter or perspective. and from my perspective the US is the terrorist in Afghanistan.

B

Ballel

the german military tried to bring Afghan women closer to "western values". they put female soldier and Afghan women together to get to know each other. the end result was that the Afghan women were laughing at and belittling the german female soldiers because they did not have children yet and were not housewifes.
Ngl these German attempts at imposing their culture on anyone and their dog are often ridiculous, sometimes make them look like retards. This is coming from a German.

Ngl these German attempts at imposing their culture on anyone and their dog are often ridiculous
german are only a symptom. its the US, mainly.
our population at large is heavily influenced by US media and Hollywood propaganda. we fell viticm to it and are now helping to expand it. its digusting.

only one advice I can give you as a fellow german. be better than that. use your head.

Ngl these German attempts at imposing their culture on anyone and their dog are often ridiculous, sometimes make them look like retards. This is coming from a German.
Many nations have adopted similar methods in the past. Arabs, chinese, romans, mongols. Germans are indeed a little too obsessed with order but in the end i would choose order over chaos any day.

B

Ballel

german are only a symptom. its the US, mainly.
our population at large is heavily influenced by US media and Hollywood propaganda. we fell viticm to it and are now helping to expand it. its digusting.

only one advice I can give you as a fellow german. be better than that. use your head.
The US ARE a cultural imperialist.
They started with the Natives and then went to conquer the rest of the world.

Sadly, when you have this attitude people call you a right wing extremist or Nazi or Pegida supporter or whatever.