Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters
@trav I agree with a lot of what you say, especially about how our stupid leftist media and celebs have too much influence, but for you to insinuate that the taliban's terrorist's acts are bad in only a matter of perspective is nuts. They are bad, very very bad as are all Terrorist's groups. The suffering the innocent people will go through over there is incomprehensibly catastrophic. Of course the Women over there were not readily to embrace the ideals of the German Women. They have been brutalized for generations, and taught they do not matter, that their lives are for any man to take if they wish it. So, to just expect them to shake all that off in a brief time frame is not fair.

terrorists are only terrorists in your eyes. in theirs they are fighting for a righteous cause.
perspective is all that matters.
They have been brutalized for generations
these woman had an opportunity to leave their "oppression" behind. they choose not to.
how we are raised and taught plays a huge role in what we value.
most Afghan women value motherhood above all else.

Wanted to make this thread, i'm not an american or have strong opinions on the subject matter, but there's a lot of smart people here i wanna see talk about what's going on. Seems like a cool thread.

P.S.: Anyone has a good idea for a poll?
Biden is an incompetent fool. His handlers even more so.
They are traitors to the USA. Democrats will try to defend him, fuck them.

Doesn't matter if most Afghan women have no problem with being oppressed or be trated like dogs
The law shouldn't force them to
Anyone should have the freedom to choose what they wanna do with their life without being stoned to death

I was reluctant to say anything about this but

Here is a thing that bothered me, you see it's actually very scary how the west have that one imagery, one opinion and side of the story over two decades about Afghanistan and Taliban
The media always portrayed and conveyed a very distorted imagery of those guys who they see themselves as a resistance that are in noble cause to kick out invaders out if their land, and you can't deny it's true to an extent since they are from the people of that land and the Americans, as all the previous invading forces are there for some vague reasons and made the Afghans life more miserable with that long useless war

Yes Taliban had some horrible mistakes in the past in ruling, mostly because the majority of them were just urban uneducated indivisuals accustomed by tribal culture than anything else

But they over 20 years they completely transformed and developed

The western media cry about Afghan's WoMen riGhTs but didn't give a flying f*ck about the thousands of women and children who were constantly being killed by the US intrusion and their useless war
I'm not here to defend Taliban but for a change I want the west to stop demonising people or groups (especially muslims) because their countries media wants them in a certain stereotypical image and a certain narrative so it can be used for their own gains and selfish goals

Funny thing, western politicians and some media are actually starting to retort on how to view the Taliban (not as those very bad guys anymore) why now?
:noo:
Anyway a video (from a Muslim :kayneshrug:) I'd like you to watch to have a peak in the other side of the story instead of that distorted image that always being shoved into our throats :kayneshrug: and maybe have a new way if looking at things

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I was reluctant to say anything about this but

Here is a thing that bothered me, you see it's actually very scary how the west have that one imagery, one opinion and side of the story over two decades about Afghanistan and Taliban
The media always portrayed and conveyed a very distorted imagery of those guys who they see themselves as a resistance that are in noble cause to kick out invaders out if their land, and you can't deny it's true to an extent since they are from the people of that land and the Americans, as all the previous invading forces are there for some vague reasons and made the Afghans life more miserable with that long useless war

Yes Taliban had some horrible mistakes in the past in ruling, mostly because the majority of them were just urban uneducated indivisuals accustomed by tribal culture than anything else

But they over 20 years they completely transformed and developed

The western media cry about Afghan's WoMen riGhTs but didn't give a flying f*ck about the thousands of women and children who were constantly being killed by the US intrusion and their useless war
I'm not here to defend Taliban but for a change I want the west to stop demonising people or groups (especially muslims) because their countries media wants them in a certain stereotypical image and a certain narrative so it can be used for their own gains and selfish goals

Funny thing, western politicians and some media are actually starting to retort on how to view the Taliban (not as those very bad guys anymore) why now?
:noo:
Anyway a video (from a Muslim :kayneshrug:) I'd like you to watch to have a peak in the other side of the story instead of that distorted image that always being shoved into our throats :kayneshrug: and maybe have a new way if looking at things
This east/Islam vs west/Christianity thing is merely a continuation of centuries long (ideological) conflicts and desire for influence and territory.

Don't expect any side to give you accurate information or 'unbiased' views. It's all about 'where are your loyalties', not about reasonable solutions.
I think those in power don't really want to end these conflicts but rather use them for identity formation, among other things.

Sadly you won't see those statistics on the western media cuz it doesn't suit their narratives
Post automatically merged:

I am truly amazed there are taliban sympathizers in this forum. It seems Einstein was right all along.
Lol No one is a "sympathiser" Taliban are obviously not Angels and yes they made mistakes especially in their interpretation of Islam in the past (and they realise this)

But I'm simply trying to explain that there is a bigger picture there and there are stuff and realities that are being manipulated and changed for some people in this world's agendas

And you should judge Taliban by how they act from now on not on how you were being told to view them

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Sadly you won't see those statistics on the western media cuz it doesn't suit their narratives
Post automatically merged:

Lol No one is a "sympathiser" Taliban are obviously not Angels and yes they made mistakes especially in their interpretation of Islam in the past (and they realise this)

But I'm simply trying to explain that there is a bigger picture there and there are stuff and realities that are being manipulated and changed for some people in this world's agendas

And you should judge Taliban by how they act from now on not on how you were being told to view them
@Luffy bin Dragon

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/21/...s-an-open-secret-warlords-and-pedophilia.html
🤢