Afghanistan, Taliban, USA, China, Russia, Biden, WTF is going on?

Will World War 3 happen?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

If there are two male CONSENTING partners, I see no problem in it.

But when children are abused and groomed from an early age to do the same once they are grown up then -with my German mindset- I'd say they must go to jail.
But not sure if Afghanistan as a country can (already) function like this...
Until then I'd say they need to build more walls to bury all the f**ing pedos they can find!!

I don't believe it.
They've been conditioned.
i keep hearing this ad nauseam "oh they have been brain washed".. whatever tf do you mean by that

just coz theyy choose to support them due to their preference its labeled "BRAIN WASHED"..

if that's the case the same goes for us supporting things that we stand or stand against basically coz they have been spoon fed to us by our our own society's bias and agenda..

take US citizens for example..used by their own gov to advocate the war on terror not knowing 9/11 is being used as a pretext to massacre people in Afghanistan (~ 900thousand people) ..taking advantage of a wounded state just to bolster the chances of their agenda to invade Afghanistan.. and the people are so mentally regressed after the attack that most of the people who did chant this god forsaken war didn't realize the repercussions coz they were MENTALLY MANIPULATED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OFF.. SENTIMENTALY

no one talks about that but when it come to WOMEN that America seems soo fond of protecting in Afghanistan come out and chant support for taliban... nah man "THEY R BRaIn wASHed"

Last edited:
I don't believe it.
They've been conditioned.
and you have been condition to promote degenerate behavior and pushing artificial social issues instead of improving society for everyone.
you are probably even gullible enought to believe BLM is a worthy cause and not just forced racial tension grifting.

every religion is brainwashing.

and you have been condition to promote degenerate behavior and pushing artificial social issues instead of improving society for everyone.
you are probably even gullible enought to believe BLM is a worthy cause and not just forced racial tension grifting.

every religion is brainwashing.
BLM is shit. the fuck you talking about. I'll trash BLM all day.

Which degenerate behavior you mean ? Last time I check relgion kill degenerate behavior like death penalty on homosexuality like Islam and Christianity American colonies times. Go to African what they think about homosexuality, they think it is sinful degenerate behavior.

BLM is secular openly movement. Don’t see relgion but here. But they are same group burn bible because they hate this relgion.

Don’t see relgion brainwashing. That same religion create civilization , society , kill degenerate people every time.

Want degenerste behavior gone ? let relgion rule society like deSeth penalty on degenerate behavior.
Thumbs up!
Christianity civilized western society!Native Americans here in Brazil used to cannibalize each other,not any more!

Thumbs up!
Christianity civilized western society!Native Americans here in Brazil used to cannibalize each other,not any more!
Most people don‘t know how brutal in pagan past. In Ancient Greec, if baby view as weak or unwanted, they are thrown away or killed.
Native Americans war are very brutal and have brutal torture. Old west saying, alway save last bullet for yourself. Tribles are conflicts] and dangerous side with it. Depend on your luck to meet friendly tribe.

Christianity have to stop this practice like Ancient Greece kill children for being useless. etc.
https://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/early-christianity-on-sexual-abuse-of-children/

Most people don‘t know how brutal in pagan past. In Ancient Greec, if baby view as weak or unwanted, they are thrown away or killed.
Native Americans war are very brutal and have brutal torture. Old west saying, alway save last bullet for yourself. Tribles are conflicts] and dangerous side with it. Depend on your luck to meet friendly tribe.

Christianity have to stop this practice like Ancient Greece kill children for being useless. etc.
https://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/early-christianity-on-sexual-abuse-of-children/
Small correction:In Ancient Sparta,others Greek states didn't do that!But many people in the ancient world would euthanize metally ill or crippled people,society didn't have the means to deal with them!I think better technology and food security allows us to be more humane too!

Small correction:In Ancient Sparta,others Greek states didn't do that!But many people in the ancient world would euthanize metally ill or crippled people,society didn't have the means to deal with them!I think better technology and food security allows us to be more humane too!
I would not bet technology and food stuff would make more human. It has not change. Dank web have nasty stuff going on.