Controversial AI Generated TAGS

Worst

Custom title
Hi everyone!

Though they took quite a lot of time and effort
it was really fun doing the tags for the popularity contest

Long time ago i was getting into drawing & digital painting, i was getting quite good but due to some irl events i wasn't able to pursue this hobby

Today AI is a thing, while atm it's pretty controversial ( we can talk about it if u want :D ), it allows everyone to express their creativity in a way.

Now from time to time i find myself playing around with photoshop and AI generated images, so i thought that if i managed to find something interesting i could turn them into tags to keep some of my PS skills up to date a little :D

If you like them feel free to use them as you please!
Just know that i won't take any request and that these are a " what you see is what you get " thing so i won't go and edit them :)

Here a couple to start ( they're nothing crazy for now cuz i have yet to figure out how to do certain things ( Both with AI & Photoshop ), but we'll see how the progress goes if i stick to it )

Worst

Custom title
what are u using to generate these?
Post automatically merged:

are u using some kind of preset that the AI can understand to generate these images

like the AI always generates the image with the label on the bottom right and the character image centre-right?
Yep modern AIs are trained with a language model that understands human language so i can just tell the AI what I want ( also by giving it some images as example if i want the fanart to be inspired to something already existing ) and it will understand it

While for the details like the name or some other light effects i add them with Photoshop

But in future it'll be able to do it for me :)

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Are AIs allowed to use licensed characters in their art? I recently browsed Craiyon and Deep AI and tried garbled rubbish with Superman (which should be in public domain now, right) and it worked decently but when I did the same with Zoro, it returned faceless semi-impression.

I am assuming avoiding copyright is very important and that’s why It's happening. Or are the AIs not good at creating faces de novo?

Worst

Custom title
Are AIs allowed to use licensed characters in their art? I recently browsed Craiyon and Deep AI and tried garbled rubbish with Superman (which should be in public domain now, right) and it worked decently but when I did the same with Zoro, it returned faceless semi-impression.

I am assuming avoiding copyright is very important and that’s why It's happening. Or are the AIs not good at creating faces de novo?

It's complicated, let's just say that the way this works is that there are 2 AIs

AI 1 - is trained to generate images
AI 2 - is trained to recognize if a generated image is real or not

( basically one AI pretty much trains the other, if u look closely at what happen when midjourney generates images u can see shapes changing here and there that's because AI2 tells AI1 that what's generating is wrong )

For AI2 to tell AI1 " hey this is a real image of what the user has requested " AI2 must have been trained with a large poll of images about that topic same thing goes for AI 1 ( we talking about milions and milions of samples )

So the reason some things are generated better than the others is because the AIs have been trained with much more data about certain things than others, u also have to consider that this is pretty much a baby tech, in a couple of years from now with a simple prompt you'll be able to have LOTS of consistent results.....we might even be able to create our own mangas or have your wildest headcanons take life!

( for example this is what i get for Zoro, though the prompt was very rubbish with some tuning here and there it can be quite better )

Also the avatar i have should be a generated one of Shanks xD

And this should be an attempt at generating Sukuna from JJK

It's complicated, let's just say that the way this works is that there are 2 AIs

AI 1 - is trained to generate images
AI 2 - is trained to recognize if a generated image is real or not

( basically one AI pretty much trains the other, if u look closely at what happen when midjourney generates images u can see shapes changing here and there that's because AI2 tells AI1 that what's generating is wrong )

For AI2 to tell AI1 " hey this is a real image of what the user has requested " AI2 must have been trained with a large poll of images about that topic same thing goes for AI 1 ( we talking about milions and milions of samples )

So the reason some things are generated better than the others is because the AIs have been trained with much more data about certain things than others, u also have to consider that this is pretty much a baby tech, in a couple of years from now with a simple prompt you'll be able to have LOTS of consistent results.....we might even be able to create our own mangas or have your wildest headcanons take life!

( for example this is what i get for Zoro, though the prompt was very rubbish with some tuning here and there it can be quite better )

Also the avatar i have should be a generated one of Shanks xD

And this should be an attempt at generating Sukuna from JJK

The Zoro ones, specially the at the bottom right looks fantastic. I have not gotten anything remotely close to it through my prompts.

Is Midjourney better with anime AI generation that Craiyon or it’s all in the hands of the prompter?

Worst

Custom title
The Zoro ones, specially the at the bottom right looks fantastic. I have not gotten anything remotely close to it through my prompts.

Is Midjourney better with anime AI generation that Craiyon or it’s all in the hands of the prompter?
Midjourney is FAR better than Craiyon at pretty much everything ( Crayon uses quite an old algorithm and is more specialized on a single style, while midjourney is good at everything ( and yes they have a dedicated theme if u want to generate more manga / anime style stuff ) and it's adding new features all the times ) , but the right prompt makes a ton of difference u can get insanely good shit with the right prompt!

Midjourney is FAR better than Craiyon at pretty much everything ( Crayon uses quite an old algorithm and is more specialized on a single style, while midjourney is good at everything ( and yes they have a dedicated theme if u want to generate more manga / anime style stuff ) and it's adding new features all the times ) , but the right prompt makes a ton of difference u can get insanely good shit with the right prompt!
I see. That's fantastic.

But having to use Discord and having a monthly subscription billed yearly is kind of annoying. Although I see that they issue refund if GPU power is significantly underutilised.

Worst

Custom title
I see. That's fantastic.

But having to use Discord and having a monthly subscription billed yearly is kind of annoying. Although I see that they issue refund if GPU power is significantly underutilised.
If u just want to play around u can try BlueWillow it's not as good or has as many features as midjourney yet but for now it's free :)

it allows everyone to express their creativity in a way
Yeah, by feeding a database with stolen art from actual artists so this "everyone" of yours with more laziness than talent can make said artists' work even more precarious than it already is.

"Pretty controversial" is quite a soft way to put something as dangerous and unethical as this usage of AI.