Aisa has better CoO than Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did aisa have to train her mind and body to unlock CoO like kaku did to unlock awakening?
Like i said not very smart:suresure:
I don't remember Zoro trained his CoO during timeskip. He only trained his CoA.

During Wano his only training was CoA to control Enma.

So once again I'm proven right. Aisa>Zoro in CoO because Aisa unlocked it at earlier age just like Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked haki at earlier age too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't remember Zoro trained his CoO during timeskip. He only trained his CoA.

During Wano his only training was CoA to control Enma.

So once again I'm proven right. Aisa>Zoro in CoO because Aisa unlocked it at earlier age just like Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked haki at earlier age too.
Aisa>all the shs since she unlocked coo first and by your logic kaku>lucci as well also zoro>luffy for using coc in ennies lobby genius.
Not. Very.Smart:milaugh:

Aisa>all the shs since she unlocked coo first and by your logic kaku>lucci as well also zoro>luffy for using coc in ennies lobby genius.
Not. Very.Smart:milaugh:
It's based on your argument though. Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked CoO at earlier age than Lucci.

That means Aisa>Zoro at CoO because Aisa unlocked CoO since she was born.

Zoro never trained his CoO he only unlocked it so there is no argument for you to put Zoro over Aisa in CoO department.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's based on your argument though. Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked CoO at earlier age than Lucci.

That means Aisa>Zoro at CoO because Aisa unlocked CoO since she was born.

Zoro never trained his CoO he only unlocked it so there is bo argument for you to put Zoro over Aisa in CoO department.
No no thats not my argument thats your argument you made this thread not me.
Dont try to project your stupidity onto me now.:suresure:

No no thats not my argument thats your argument you made this thread not me.
Dont try to project your stupidity onto me now.:suresure:
Nah it's your argument. Unlocking CoO at earlier age means>>> those who unlocks CoO at later age so Aisa>>>Zoro in CoO.Even if you use training argument, Aisa had experience in CoO for 10 years while Zoro had 2 years exoerience in CoO so no room for you to put Zoro CoO over Aisa by your logic.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah it's your argument. Unlocking CoO at earlier age means>>> those who unlocks CoO at later age so Aisa>>>Zoro in CoO.Even if you use training argument, Aisa had experience in CoO for 10 years while Zoro had 2 years exoerience in CoO so no room for you to put Zoro CoO over Aisa by your logic.
If its my argument lets look into whomade this thread?
Oh wait still not me,also aisa has better coo than pretty much everyone your dumbass really thought you did something smart here which is hilarious

If its my argument lets look into whomade this thread?
Oh wait still not me,also aisa has better than pretty much everyone your dumbass really thought you did somethinh smart here which is hilarious
You said Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked CoO at earlier age and trained his CoO
Let's use this logic for Zoro and Aisa. Aisa had been using her CoO for 10 years and unlocked it since she was born while Zoro unlocked CoO at 19 yo and had been using it for 2 years . So Aisa>Zoro in CoO.

It's your argument. Don't project your insecurity into me.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You said Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked CoO at earlier age and trained his CoO
Let's use this logic for Zoro and Aisa. Aisa had been using her CoO for 10 years and unlocked it since she was born while Zoro unlocked CoO at 19 yo and had been using it for 2 years .

It's tour argument. Don't project your insecurity into me.
I didnt even say that you said that i said that.
But i dd say you are not smart and you keep proving that statement correct.
And yeah aisa has better coo than zoro she has it better than luffy and sanji and usopp and jinbei too.
See how dumb you are now?
I mean you are definitely not smart enough to notice thats for sure:suresure:

I didnt even say that you said that i said that.
But i dd say you are not smart and you keep proving that statement correct.
And yeah aisa has better coo than zoro she has it better than luffy and sanji and usopp and jinbei.
See how dumb you are now?
I mean you are definitely not smart enough to notice thats for sure:suresure:
Then I guess people like you who said Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked CoO at earlier are dumb. You are proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.