Future Events Akainu and Blackbeard are destined to lose together

I'm gonna be crying hard when we get Elbaf next arc.
FTFW

Lmao even if it wasnt, it still is happening and will be a full fledged arc. The weirdest thing to me is you have absolutely hedged the bet that we will NEVER have an arc there, which is frankly the dumbest line of thinking, because nobody even agrees with it

FTFW

Lmao even if it wasnt, it still is happening and will be a full fledged arc. The weirdest thing to me is you have absolutely hedged the bet that we will NEVER have an arc there, which is frankly the dumbest line of thinking, because nobody even agrees with it
The truth is the truth even if no one believes on it.
Post automatically merged:

Did he said "semen'?

They won't. Luffy will defeat both, but he can't finish the two at the same time. Each deserves his own arc. Akainu's will take place after Elbaf. Blackbeard's later.

Hard to picture this, teach has way too much build up to fall like that.
Fall like what? The point is a big war where everyone fights each other, thats what Im saying in the OP

They won't. Luffy will defeat both, but he can't finish the two at the same time. Each deserves his own arc. Akainu's will take place after Elbaf. Blackbeard's later.
@milluki the point is that both can also fight each other and Luffy. Its not about Luffy fighting them 2v1 lol. If a big war happens, then this is entirely plausible.

Id rather they all fall together lol, or at least one of the 3 survives for LT (likely Blackbeard or Shanks).
If one of them had to survive I would guess Blackbeard. I do think Blackbeard and Shanks falling together would be really poetic. Both life long rivals, apprentices of roger and whitebeard, and both potentially tied to xebec

As for Kuzan and Sakazuki I think the same. Them trying to stop Blackbeard and shanks before it’s too late would be dope imo

C

CensoredbyWG

Fall like what? The point is a big war where everyone fights each other, thats what Im saying in the OP

@milluki the point is that both can also fight each other and Luffy. Its not about Luffy fighting them 2v1 lol. If a big war happens, then this is entirely plausible.
Blackbeard is a final villain next to imu and possibly shanks, he aint going down in a battle Royale.

Blackbeard is a final villain next to imu and possibly shanks, he aint going down in a battle Royale.
Thats the problem with this mentality, you just mentioned 3 characters you believe will survive until the "end" and Im talking about the "end" lol. All of these characters will fall like max 1-3 arcs between each other and if they dont, absolutely they will at the end like a battle royale

C

CensoredbyWG

Thats the problem with this mentality, you just mentioned 3 characters you believe will survive until the "end" and Im talking about the "end" lol. All of these characters will fall like max 1-3 arcs between each other and if they dont, absolutely they will at the end like a battle royale
Oda knows better than making another fourth great ninja war/thousand year blood war.

The top Marine and Figureland of Roger’s era outlasted Xebec, this means Shanks and Akainu will probably outlast Teach, but Akainu being involved in Teach’s downfall in some way is likely because Garp was involved in Xebec’s downfall.

The top Marine and Figureland of Roger’s era outlasted Xebec, this means Shanks and Akainu will probably outlast Teach, but Akainu being involved in Teach’s downfall in some way is likely because Garp was involved in Xebec’s downfall.
Teach is really a mixture between Newgate and Xebec as much as Luffy is a mixture between Roger and Shanks. Kaido also had Xebec parallels.

Personally I dislike "past" parallels as a tell to mean anything in the present. For example I highly doubt God Valley is being "perfectly" recreated in any sense of the word. The scale of the endgame is far far larger than Rocks and God Valley

That dude is gonna take an L way earlier lmao, why bet against Elbaf of all things.

Dragon isnt there for same reason Garp isnt there, they evidently arent close to One Piece, nor are they ancient weapons against Imu.

I can "see" Blackbeard being the "moon", for sure, but I dont think that truly suggests any irrelevancy to Akainu in the endgame. Symbolism is only going to carry a character so far, and with X amount of years left after Kizaru, Oda still needs to address Akainu, Blackbeard and Shanks.

I dont think Blackbeard "needs" to be involved in the endgame with Imu for that to happen, but maybe thats still the case. Though I think all 4 figures will be involved and this is not just simple arc resolutions.

When I say Blackbeard and Akainu go down together, that may also involve Shanks too (I assume all 3 are relative to each other) But all in all, itll be relatively close to the final fights anyway (if Imu is that person)
Here's the thing. Blackbeard is the ONLY person to have eaten more than one DF.

That makes him special. Akainu really isn't special. He barely beat out his fellow admiral after 10 days.

You simply can't compare the importance of Blackbeard who is a D with Akainu.

More things that are crazy about BB will be revealed.

Here's the thing. Blackbeard is the ONLY person to have eaten more than one DF.

That makes him special. Akainu really isn't special. He barely beat out his fellow admiral after 10 days.

You simply can't compare the importance of Blackbeard who is a D with Akainu.

More things that are crazy about BB will be revealed.
Every single "final" character is special in their own way lol, thats precisely why I think all of this is going to go down very close or near the ending anyway.

- Blackbeard being a D. doesnt necessarily mean he will "outlast" other characters, same with his unique body (I assume he and his crew eat the heart of the dead person they steal powers from). I DO agree he has endgame relevancy
- Akainu killed Ace and scarred Luffy.... he by far has had more negative impact on the MC than anyone else
- Shanks, being the most enigmatic of the 3 so far, he is the main drive of the MCs dream
- Imu is essentially the last unrevealed villain the series (unless Elbaf has something else and the Burned Man is a villain) and seems to be the natural direct enemy of Luffy.

All in all, all 4 have viability to be endgame threats, though I argue Akainu less so because he doesnt seem to be a CD nor D. Clan member. I get this, but what Im suggesting has to do with the fact that Oda highlighted both similarly pre and post TS.

Shanks and Imu do not have this, and almost seem to fit into a completely different category on relevancy.

Last edited: