Discussion Power Akatsuki ranked

I’m not giving Orochimaru Edo Tensei because it’s too inconsistent. It depends too much on what people Orochimaru is capable of Edo Tensei’ing at that moment.

1. Rinnegan Obito
2. Nagato
3. MS Obito
4. Itachi
5. Kisame
6. Orochimaru
7. Kakuzu
8. Sasori
9. Deidara
10. Konan
11. Hidan
12. Black Zetsu

I’m not ranking White Zetsu because obviously an individual White Zetsu is beneath fodder, but if we count “White Zetsu” as the entire 100k White Zetsu army, then it gets more complicated. What members would be able to win against 100k

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kisame imo to hard countered to actually beat Dara imo. His ability need u to be close. Dara flight, along with his range capabilities. Make he an ideal counter

konan is just too weak imo
Deidara does beat Kisame more often than not but all around Kisame is the stronger character. Deidara just has too many advantages against Kisame

Konan summoned the billion paper tags in her battle with Obito. Anyone who can’t end her fast dies

1-Pain.
2-Itachi.
3-Tobi.
4-Orochimaru.
5-Kisame.
6-Kakuzu.
7-Deidara.
8-Sasori.
9-Konan.
10-Hidan.
11-Zetsu.

Note:I am only considering Akatsuki members(and ex-members) up until Pain Arc.No Rinnegan Obito,Sage Kabuto and Konan+1 billion tag bombs.Prime Orochimaru(no stolen arms/jutsu) is on the list.
Pain>Itachi>Obito>Orochimaru!
Pain is the most versatile and destructive Akatsuki member!Top1.
Itachi would have beaten Obito if he knew who he really was(said by Obito himself),Kamui is not unbeatable!Top2.
Obito caused the death of Minato,recruited most of the Akatsuki members,MS+Hashirama cells,plotted everything...Top3.
Orochimaru was a genius and sannin so he should be above all other Akatsuki members except for the guys above!Top4.

1. Rinnegan Obito
2. Nagato/Pain
3. Itachi
4. Obito/Tobi
5. Orochimaru
6. Kisame
7. Kakuzu
8. Deidara
9. Sasori
10. Konan
11. Hidan
12. Zetsu

Honestly Black Zetsu has better feats than Hidan, so Zetsu should be above him
dunno but the undying things make me dont want to put him in the last lmao and white Zetsu is more better than the black one imo, he can travel easily, mimicing people and multiply himself but saddly he's too weak.

How do you think 1 MS Obito would do against Nagato? I think that Nagato should eventually win. 1 MS Obito lacks offensive power and the main issue is landing a hit on him. If Nagato can maintains Chibaku Tensei for an extended duration of time, he could win since gravity will always be pulling at Obito whenever he materializes, and he can only stay dematerialized for up to 5 minutes.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
How do you think 1 MS Obito would do against Nagato? I think that Nagato should eventually win. 1 MS Obito lacks offensive power and the main issue is landing a hit on him. If Nagato can maintains Chibaku Tensei for an extended duration of time, he could win since gravity will always be pulling at Obito whenever he materializes, and he can only stay dematerialized for up to 5 minutes.
Yes he always felt like a weaker dog until he developed his Rinnegan. Nagato's hype and portrayal were superior, even superior to a version of Sasuke himself lacking Rinnegan.