6. Kisame
7. Orochimaru
8. Kakuzu
9. Sasori
10. Deidara
11. Zetsu
12. Konan
13. Hidan
14. Juzo (not sure if him being a former member is actually canon or not)

1. White Mask Obito
2. Orange Mask Obito
3. Edo Nagato
4. Edo Itachi
5. Pain
6. Itachi
7. Kisame
8. Orochimaru
9. Deidara
10. Sasori
11. Konan
12. Kakuzu
13. Hidan
14. Zetsu

1. White Mask Obito
2. Orange Mask Obito
3. Edo Nagato
4. Edo Itachi
5. Pain
6. Itachi
7. Kisame
8. Orochimaru
9. Deidara
10. Sasori
11. Konan
12. Kakuzu
13. Hidan
14. Zetsu
Black Zetsu was fighting the Mizukage and a squad of Jonin. He was even holding his own against KCM Naruto. He solos Hidan and arguably Konan.

No way Orange Mask Obito is beating Edo Nagato, Nagato basically negged KCM Naruto and Bee in 10 seconds and would have captured them if Itachi didn’t interfere. Nagato can deal with Kamui by just having the Soul Dragon engulf Obito’s body so that Obito will be instantly killed the second he steps out of Kamui

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Pain
Itachi
Obito
Kakuzu
Sasori
Kisame
Deidara
Hidan
Konan
Zetsu

Keeping it clean aka pre war arc.

ZenZu

Lol no way you actually believe Kakuzu and Sasori are beating Kisame.
Not sure about the Sasori matchup. I think Kisame beats Kakuzu, but dies terribly against Deidara. I still have Deidara listed below him.

If Orochimaru is included he'd be below Obito, but above the rest.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Objective list, you’re all wrong if your list doesn’t look like this.
  1. War Mask Obito
  2. Spiral Mask Obito
  3. Pein
  4. Uchiha Itachi
  5. Orochimaru
  6. Hoshigaki Kisame
  7. Deidara
  8. Kakuzu
  9. Sasori
  10. Konan
  11. Hidan
  12. Zetsu

--Pain
--MS obito
--Itachi
--Deidara
--Orochimaru/Konan
--Sasori/Kisame
--Kakuzu
--Hidan

The ranking is general ranking - For example kakazu maybe able to beat sasori but in general sasori's arsenal is more dangerous

Black Zetsu was fighting the Mizukage and a squad of Jonin. He was even holding his own against KCM Naruto. He solos Hidan and arguably Konan.
He was fighting Chojuro, Mizukage makes it sound like he was Kage level at that time. In fact the whole point of that fight was for Chojuro to take the next step into becoming stronger, and when he did it was gg.

No way Orange Mask Obito is beating Edo Nagato, Nagato basically negged KCM Naruto and Bee in 10 seconds and would have captured them if Itachi didn’t interfere.
The moment White Mask Obito decided to fight he did the same, and that was without doing a single rinnegan technique.
Nagato can deal with Kamui by just having the Soul Dragon engulf Obito’s body so that Obito will be instantly killed the second he steps out of Kamui
Bro I think you're overrating Nagato by a lot;

Here's Hanzo casually escaping soul dragon

Obito can easily Kamui away if a basic body flicker can just dodge this attack, Nagato would also risk gimping his body if he dares to use this technique.

Nagato also has a shit reaction time compared to Obito, look at how easily Itachi caught him:

Obito is the guy who according to Minato could match FTG. In fact, Minato said if Obito would catch him offguard it was gg.

I'm sorry but it really comes down to Kamui soloes.

ZenZu

I'm gonna be honest Deidara is a monster if we're looking at feats only, beats everyone bar the top 3. Kakuzu the only one who has a shot to beat him cause he's the most versatile character with zero weaknesses.

-Fuuton to disperse his tiny bombs
-Lightning style to neutralize the bombs
-Domu to avoid taking any damage to C2 or below
-Masks that can fly and shoot Deidara down

C4 without intel could be an issue but either Kakuzu can figure out the weakness by then, or simply defeats Deidara before it comes into play.

Kakuzu also destroys Sasori. Hard to make a case for him beating Kisame, Samehada will use Kakuzu as fuel, and I don't think Domu will even work.

So basically it's

Deidara vs Kakuzu = L
Deidara vs Sasori = W
Deidara vs Kisame = W

Sasori vs Kakuzu = L
Sasori vs Kisame = L?
Sasori vs Deidara = L

Kisame vs Kakuzu = W
Kisame vs Sasori = W?
Kisame vs Deidara = L

Kakuzu vs Kisame = L
Kakuzu vs Sasori = W
Kakuzu vs Deidara = W

Only reason I have Deidara below them is because I genuinely think Sasori was portrayed as the leader of their cell (each cell has a clear stronger of the two and Sasori was portrayed more in this manner than Deidara was), and Sasori has tons of hype. Any order with these 4 can actually work.

He was fighting Chojuro, Mizukage makes it sound like he was Kage level at that time. In fact the whole point of that fight was for Chojuro to take the next step into becoming stronger, and when he did it was gg.

The moment White Mask Obito decided to fight he did the same, and that was without doing a single rinnegan technique.

Bro I think you're overrating Nagato by a lot;

Here's Hanzo casually escaping soul dragon

Obito can easily Kamui away if a basic body flicker can just dodge this attack, Nagato would also risk gimping his body if he dares to use this technique.

Nagato also has a shit reaction time compared to Obito, look at how easily Itachi caught him:

Obito is the guy who according to Minato could match FTG. In fact, Minato said if Obito would catch him offguard it was gg.

I'm sorry but it really comes down to Kamui soloes.
No, he was literally fighting Mei, Chojuro, a KCM clone, and a squad of Jonin lol. Hidan got defeated by Asuma, Shikamaru, and 2 Jonin
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna be honest Deidara is a monster if we're looking at feats only, beats everyone bar the top 3. Kakuzu the only one who has a shot to beat him cause he's the most versatile character with zero weaknesses.

-Fuuton to disperse his tiny bombs
-Lightning style to neutralize the bombs
-Domu to avoid taking any damage to C2 or below
-Masks that can fly and shoot Deidara down

C4 without intel could be an issue but either Kakuzu can figure out the weakness by then, or simply defeats Deidara before it comes into play.

Kakuzu also destroys Sasori. Hard to make a case for him beating Kisame, Samehada will use Kakuzu as fuel, and I don't think Domu will even work.

So basically it's

Deidara vs Kakuzu = L
Deidara vs Sasori = W
Deidara vs Kisame = W

Sasori vs Kakuzu = L
Sasori vs Kisame = L?
Sasori vs Deidara = L

Kisame vs Kakuzu = W
Kisame vs Sasori = W?
Kisame vs Deidara = L

Kakuzu vs Kisame = L
Kakuzu vs Sasori = W
Kakuzu vs Deidara = W

Only reason I have Deidara below them is because I genuinely think Sasori was portrayed as the leader of their cell (each cell has a clear stronger of the two and Sasori was portrayed more in this manner than Deidara was), and Sasori has tons of hype. Any order with these 4 can actually work.
Kisame’s Water Dome would counter C4 by making it hard for the tiny clay particles to spread

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kisame gives Deidara great hype by considering him one of the stronger members, after directly poking fun Kakuzu/Hidan dying.

this also elevates Kisame ofc as he’s placing compliments from a position of superiority

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, he was literally fighting Mei, Chojuro, a KCM clone, and a squad of Jonin lol. Hidan got defeated by Asuma, Shikamaru, and 2 Jonin

Kisame’s Water Dome would counter C4 by making it hard for the tiny clay particles to spread
Kisame fuses with Samehada and C4 is countered lol. The second the nano bombs touch him, they’re drained of chakra

Fine, I can move Zetsu up one spot lol

Deidara > Kisame is wild lol. Only way I see Kisame not winning is C0.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fine, I can move Zetsu up one spot lol

Deidara > Kisame is wild lol. Only way I see Kisame not winning is C0.
Deidara does beat Kisame but Kisame is a much better Shinobi overall. But bombs have greater power in the water and Deidara fights from the air. Something Kisame can compensate for only so much.