Powers & Abilities All of Albert’s hype is useless to latch onto Zori

“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless
ZKK is upon us all. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Queen has arguably better endurance feats than King :suresure:
:gokulaugh:

He does
Jack too
Even Ulti
:kailaugh:

Last edited:
“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless
Another pathetic attempt to down play.

A character strength is based off on everything they could do but typically a character we have areas they are better and than others.

A huge part of Big Mom strength comes from her durable body. Nobody had a problem with that with Big Mom. Of course, that's a problem with King because he's Zoro's opponent.

Even before he became a Beast Pirate he received hype. His power was the reason Kaido picked him to be his RM. King has never lost a battle before Zoro.

King it's the most complete fighter in the entire manga. He possess:
Strongest defense/durability
Highest Fire manipulation skills
Flight
Mobility
Invisible speed
Incredible AP
DF (ancient zoan)
Incredible CQC skills
All range attacks
Unarmed combat skills
Top Swordsmanship
Incredible Physical strength
Top level CoA

These following post counter the rest of your BS.

We were told clearly that King with his flames on can be harmed by Zoro once he attained ACoC in not one, not two but three situations.

- He initially acknowledges Zoro's new found power and the ability to hurt him and explicitly spells it out: "I can sense the threat you represent!"
- He then proceeds to dodge a CoC coated Rengoku Onigiri. This is a very drastic change in his fighting style considering that he barely dodged anything before Zoro attained CoC coating. Once again, proving that regardless of his flame durability, Zoro can now harm King badly.
- Zoro himself taunts King and asks him why is he blocking, parrying and dodging Zoro's attacks now.
- Furthermore when going for the final finisher, Zoro did not care whether King had his flames on or off. Because he knew that he has the AP required to cut King now.

At that point, King used his speed mode to try and land a few hits on Zoro to take him out - considering that Zoro's stamina is weakening since even with his flames, he would not be able to defend from Zoro's attacks. Once that failed, he immediately resorted to keeping a distance and attacking him with a long range Big Flaming Dragon. However, King does not know the fact that Zoro could cut fire - which led to the 103 Mercies Dragon Damnation finisher.

Just look at this in parallel with the Mr. 1 vs Zoro fight. Say, Mr.1 has a mode which reduces his durability but gives him speed and BoAT is Conquerors coating.

Once Zoro unlocks BoAT, Mr. 1 recognizes that and tries to harm Zoro with his speed mode. But that doesn't work and Zoro cuts through him regardless.

That's exactly what happened with King.
These two posts answers the question why King didn't stay in his flame/defense mode.

The only thing I would add is, the manga doesn't say Zoro can defeat King's defense but it does implies there's a strong possibility.

It's not ACoC that can hurt King or defeat his defense. It's Zoro's AP and cutting power. Just like how Zoro has never met a character with a defense has strong King's defense, stronger defense than Kaido. King has never met a character with AP/cutting power on Zoro's level. It's the strongest sword versus the strongest shield scenario.
You would be very wrong. Here's a non exhaustive list of some of King's notable attacks:

Tempura Udon:

It flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.

He can create mountain sized explosions:

These explosions have enough AP to kill a resilience monster like Zoro if he doesn't shield himself with COA:

His Wind Scythes can overpower Zoro's guard and send him flying:

His Imperial Archer overpowered Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and again sent him flying:

That's not how it works. If two attacks clash and one attack overpowers the other, then the attack that did the overpowering had higher AP.

To say otherwise is nonsense.

King's sword skill and haki is enough to best Rooftop Zoro in CQC:

And he can match Haoshoku Zoro in CQC:

His swordsmanship and haki are very impressive.

Exceptionally delusional.

King hits harder on the regular than Rooftop Zoro.

Perhaps only Asura Dead Man's Game and Hiryuu Kaen are above Tempura Udon.

You're going to make me write an essay on King's AP now.
Your post is just another pathetic attempt to downplay King. We get it. King's powerful and he was defeated by Zoro so you have to do everything you can to downplay King's strength in attempt to downplay Zoro's strength.

King's imperial flaming dragon has very impressive portrayal, hype, and feats.

King's imperial flaming dragon killed the beast pirates who talked about reporting him to the government. That's the first technique King used against Zoro after Zoro obtained ACoC and King considered him a threat. King choosing to use that power against Zoro instead of his other techniques tells us his imperial flaming dragon is the stronger technique.

The manga told us the flames King create and use for imperial flaming dragon are like magma. Meaning, the flames are as powerful as magma. Magma is a stronger element than fire and has one of the greatest offensive power in the manga. Not only does that gives us insight on King's fire manipulation skills, which is the highest we've seen in the manga, it also tells us King's fire technique/power is stronger than any other fire technique/power in the manga. Yes, that includes Big Mom's (Yonko) fire power (Prometheus) and Kaido's (Yonko) fire dragon breath.

Yeah, Kid used his awakening injured Big Mom. I'm glad Kid can injury Big Mom. King's imperial flaming dragon is stronger than because Zoro needed to use his King of Hell 3 sword serpent/dragon Dragon Damnation to counter it. That's Zoro's current strongest attack and has the power to sever a dragon. Not just cut or scar a dragon.

If it was trash Zoro wouldn't have combined his fire cutting techniques with his King of Hell attack. He would have used his flame rend technique first and then used his King of Hell technique. Similar to when he used flame rend against Kaido's fire breath and the used flying dragon blaze.

Wow good reply.

But yh as of now Zoro’s AdvCoC is featless. Not only did he use it on a flameless King, King never even had Zoan protection.
What I don't understand is how is it fearless when the guy cut through kings strongest attack :kaidowhat:

Ki g character isn't all that great since its dull but I don't think his hype was all just talk because he live up to it, being able to survive any climate seems legit because of his flames, and even though he doesn't have coc or insane coa like kata he still live up to it because after all he was trashing Zoro who feats on roof piece was amazing,& not even zolo could could him while Zoro cut up kaido easily, so yeah he ant all that but king isn't all bad either :pepecafe:

I dont understand why there was no Hybrid King
King was using hybrid though :choppawhat:

Last edited:
u telling me someone whose CoC so weak that cant even knockout 5 random fodders for several seconds and someone who got beaten by such a weak ass character are not fodders? :luffylaugh: :mihanha:
It's funny you say that when the manga shows the direct opposite. Your post proved you don't know how CoC works.

weakest coc, COC so weak even at 21 he still didnt have idea he has it, needed enma to buff and accelerate his weak haki flow, :milaugh:
Same to your post. You don't understand how CoC works.

CoC knock out blast is a different technique than CoC coating. Using CoC coating or ACoC doesn't mean you are using knockout blast.

CoC knock out blast, or whatever you want to call it, is releasing CoC to dominate an opponent(s) will. If you are able to the opponent(s) will fall unconscious.

CoC coating or ACoC is adding CoC to an technique to increase the power of the technique.

Let's look at some examples to support my post.

Big Mom used ACoC to defeat P1. None of the fodders near were knocked out by Big Mom's CoC.

Luffy and Kaido ACoC clash split the sky but none of the fodders underneath them were knocked out.

Zoro wasn't using his CoC to knock out fodders. He was coating his swords with it. The fact it was making the fodder near him fallen unconscious proves how powerful his CoC is.

Zoro doesn't need enma to use ACoC.

Here he was just coating the third generation demon splitter.

These posts are the results of haters trying to make Zoro look bad. In the end, you just make yourself look foolish.

It's funny you say that when the manga shows the direct opposite. Your post proved you don't know how CoC works.

CoC knock out blast is a different technique than CoC coating. Using CoC coating or ACoC doesn't mean you are using knockout blast.

CoC knock out blast, or whatever you want to call it, is releasing CoC to dominate an opponent(s) will. If you are able to the opponent(s) will fall unconscious.

CoC coating or ACoC is adding CoC to an technique to increase the power of the technique.

Big Mom used ACoC to defeat P1. None of the fodders near were knocked out by Big Mom's CoC.

Luffy and Kaido ACoC clash split the sky but none of the fodders underneath them were knocked out.

Zoro wasn't using his CoC to knock out fodders. He was coating his swords with it. The fact it was making the fodder near him fallen unconscious proves how powerful his CoC is.

These posts are the results of haters trying to make Zoro look bad. In the end, you just make yourself look foolish.
This is the epitome of Coping :milaugh: Nothing changes the fact zoro CoC was so weak that it pales in comparison to what luffy did in marineford and even ace showed way better CoC potency at the age of 10.
using panels of kaido vs luffy doesnt support ur silly argument as none of the fodders were near them. However we already saw Big Mom's CoC leakage had way more potency that zoro cant even dream of :suresure:

She did impact fodders who werent even near her and the panel u provided doesnt show that the fodders who are commenting are any where near big mom either :kayneshrug:

Look how far hyogoro is from the fight but still comments on it. So nothing shows how near those fodders are to big mom in the panel u showed while at the same time we got a panel of her ad CoC leakage had a much better impact that zoro cant even dream of. unless ur stupid ass think that Big mom used normal CoC against law and kid while at the same time she wanted to knockout some random fodders who werent near her according to ur logic :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

So no. ur point is silly as ur community :suresure:

If we speak abt facts even yamato as a mere child had much better CoC potency compared to current weak ass zoro :myman:

I love how zoro bois cant escape from facts and reality :rolaugh::mihanha:

This is the epitome of Coping :milaugh: Nothing changes the fact zoro CoC was so weak that it pales in comparison to what luffy did in marineford and even ace showed way better CoC potency at the age of 10.
using panels of kaido vs luffy doesnt support ur silly argument as none of the fodders were near them. However we already saw Big Mom's CoC leakage had way more potency that zoro cant even dream of :suresure:

She did impact fodders who werent even near her and the panel u provided doesnt show that the fodders who are commenting are any where near big mom either :kayneshrug:

Look how far hyogoro is from the fight but still comments on it. So nothing shows how near those fodders are to big mom in the panel u showed while at the same time we got a panel of her ad CoC leakage had a much better impact that zoro cant even dream of. unless ur stupid ass think that Big mom used normal CoC against law and kid while at the same time she wanted to knockout some random fodders who werent near her according to ur logic :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

So no. ur point is silly as ur community :suresure:

If we speak abt facts even yamato as a mere child had much better CoC potency compared to current weak ass zoro :myman:

I love how zoro bois cant escape from facts and reality :rolaugh::mihanha:
:milaugh:
Here's another post of a hater lying and posting BS to try to downplay Zoro's strength. And you have 9 nerve to say we can't escape from reality. You should be saying that to yourself.

I've already countered your points in my previous post. I explained, with the manga facts supporting my post, CoC knock out blast and CoC coating (ACoC) are not the same. Just because you use ACoC doesn't mean your opponent will fall unconscious.

Here's my previous post once again proving you wrong and me right:

The fodders witnessed Big Mom defeating P1.

Here is a scene of big mom using ACoC against P1 and the fodders near remaining conscious.

The fodders witnessed Big Mom defeating P1. That scene couters your entire post but I'm not going to stop there I'm going to keep going.

You posted this scene showing fodder being knocked out by Big Mom's CoC but it doesn't show them falling because she was using ACoC.

That scene doesn't help prove your point.

Same with Yamato. She wasn't using ACoC so it's irrelevant.

Just like I said in my previous post. The fact Zoro's ACoC knock out fodders while even Yonko's ACoC didn't make Zoro's CoC even more impressive.

Last edited:
Here's another post of a hater lying and posting BS to try to downplay Zoro's strength. And you have 9 nerve to say we can't escape from reality. You should be saying that to yourself.

I've already countered your points in my previous post. I explained, with the manga facts supporting my post, CoC knock out blast and CoC coating (ACoC) are not the same. Just because you use ACoC doesn't mean your opponent will fall unconscious.

Here's my previous post once again proving you wrong and me right:

Here is a scene of big mom using ACoC against P1 and the fodders near remaining conscious.

The fodders witnessed Big Mom defeating P1. That scene couters your entire post but I'm not going to stop there I'm going to keep going.

You posted this scene showing fodder being knocked out by Big Mom's CoC but it doesn't show them falling because she was using ACoC.

That scene doesn't help prove your point.

Same with Yamato. She wasn't using ACoC so it's irrelevant.

Just like I said in my previous post. The fact Zoro's ACoC knock out fodders while even Yonko's ACoC didn't make Zoro's CoC even more impressive.
Fanfiction at it best :milaugh: :luffylaugh:

Nothing in this panel shows the fodders are anywhere near big mom. show me a panel of them bein anywhere near Big mom I will wait :rolaugh:

Hyogoro was 100 meters away when he witnessed zoro vs king

so fodders being anywhere near big mom is head canon as usual :suresure:

Big mom's advance CoC leakage was so strong that it shits on zoro's career :milaugh: :myman: and no why should Big Mom use random CoC against fodders who are 100 meters away? just like I thought u think Big mom randomly uses CoC thinking she would knockout kid or law is that wt ur brain tells u :mihanha:

This feat ends zoro's whole career as well since yamato's CoC potency was so much better compared to current zoro who got enma to help him out :milaugh:
ur whole thread is head canon BTW :suresure: trying to say luffy vs kaido never took out fodders when no one was even near them is one of most retarded things I hv seen in this forum :ihaha:

Nothing in this panel shows the fodders are anywhere near big mom. show me a panel of them bein anywhere near Big mom I will wait :rolaugh:

Big mom's advance CoC leakage was so strong that it shits on zoro's career :milaugh: :myman: and no why should Big Mom use random CoC against fodders who are 100 meters away? just like I thought u think Big mom randomly uses CoC thinking she would knockout kid or law is that wt ur brain tells u :mihanha:

This feat ends zoro's whole career as well since yamato's CoC potency was so much better compared to current zoro who got enma to help him out :milaugh:
ur whole thread is head canon BTW :suresure: trying to say luffy vs kaido never took out fodders when no one was even near them is one of most retarded things I hv seen in this forum :ihaha:
Bruh not even Big Mom as a whole is managing to defeat Kidd and Law, let alone her CoC vanquishing the high Grandmaster... :myman:

It's always fun when I have you haters running around in circles because you're drunk off your own headcannon and can't counter my post. I'm not surprised. My post is supported my manga facts.

The best thing about facts is it doesn't matter how much you deny, omit, or ignore facts it doesn't change it or go away.

Continue to push headcannon and believe
CoC knock out blast and CoC coating (ACoC) are the same. Even though the manga tells us they are not.

Continue to ignore Big Mom ACoC failing to knockout the fodders who witnessed her defeat defeat P1. Then claim they weren't near her even though they watched her defeat P1 and yelled out P1 name when he was defeated.

Continue to ignore Luffy and Kaido ACoC clashing and splitting the sky but failing to knockout the fodders underneath them.

Continue to ignore the scene where the fodders who witness Kaido defeat Luffy with ACoC we're knocked out by Kaido's ACoC.

Yet, they were knocked out when Luffy subconsciously used CoC knockout blast.

Continue to push headcannon by claiming the fodders fell from Big Mom ACoC leakage and not from a CoC blast even though it doesn't show it.

I'm going to make it as simple as I can for you since it seem to be too difficult for you to understand.

CoC haki can be used mentally and physically.

CoC knockout blast is when a user uses CoC to attack an opponent mentally to overpower their opponent's will with their own will. If the user succeeds their opponent will fall unconscious.

ACoC or CoC coating is when the user coats a technique with CoC to physically attack an opponent with their CoC.

A mental attack is different than a physical attack. That explains why even when Yonko uses ACoC nearby fodder don't fall unconscious from there CoC. As I proved in the above scenes, that's because they're not attacking an opponent mentally with CoC, only physically.

The fact Zoro using CoC to attack an opponent physically still caused fodders nearby to fall unconscious proves how strong is CoC when Yonko fail to do the same.

This is just another "enma uses Oden haki", where a fan provide manga facts and the haters claim the facts are wrong because they know more about the manga than Oda.

You mean the same CoC that scarred Kaido despite post Hakai condition? 🧐
He can't comprehend that CoC blast and ACoC are not the same.