Powers & Abilities All of Albert’s hype is useless to latch onto Zori

:milaugh:
It's always fun when I have you haters running around in circles because you're drunk off your own headcannon and can't counter my post. I'm not surprised. My post is supported my manga facts.

The best thing about facts is it doesn't matter how much you deny, omit, or ignore facts it doesn't change it or go away.

Continue to push headcannon and believe
CoC knock out blast and CoC coating (ACoC) are the same. Even though the manga tells us they are not.

Continue to ignore Big Mom ACoC failing to knockout the fodders who witnessed her defeat defeat P1. Then claim they weren't near her even though they watched her defeat P1 and yelled out P1 name when he was defeated.

Continue to ignore Luffy and Kaido ACoC clashing and splitting the sky but failing to knockout the fodders underneath them.

Continue to ignore the scene where the fodders who witness Kaido defeat Luffy with ACoC we're knocked out by Kaido's ACoC.

Yet, they were knocked out when Luffy subconsciously used CoC knockout blast.

Continue to push headcannon by claiming the fodders fell from Big Mom ACoC leakage and not from a CoC blast even though it doesn't show it.

I'm going to make it as simple as I can for you since it seem to be too difficult for you to understand.

CoC haki can be used mentally and physically.

CoC knockout blast is when a user uses CoC to attack an opponent mentally to overpower their opponent's will with their own will. If the user succeeds their opponent will fall unconscious.

ACoC or CoC coating is when the user coats a technique with CoC to physically attack an opponent with their CoC.

A mental attack is different than a physical attack. That explains why even when Yonko uses ACoC nearby fodder don't fall unconscious from there CoC. As I proved in the above scenes, that's because they're not attacking an opponent mentally with CoC, only physically.

The fact Zoro using CoC to attack an opponent physically still caused fodders nearby to fall unconscious proves how strong is CoC when Yonko fail to do the same.

This is just another "enma uses Oden haki", where a fan provide manga facts and the haters claim the facts are wrong because they know more about the manga than Oda.
Post automatically merged:

He can't comprehend that CoC blast and ACoC are not the same.
What i got from this post is that Zoro has CoC and a career while Judgeji doesn't have any haki and works for free under Luffy and Zoro. :quest:

B

Ballel

“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless
Damn son. So much copium. Remember the King vs Sanji the Firebird threads? Because I do🤭

It's always fun when I have you haters running around in circles because you're drunk off your own headcannon and can't counter my post. I'm not surprised. My post is supported my manga facts.

The best thing about facts is it doesn't matter how much you deny, omit, or ignore facts it doesn't change it or go away.

CoC knock out blast and CoC coating (ACoC) are the same. Even though the manga tells us they are not.

Continue to ignore Big Mom ACoC failing to knockout the fodders who witnessed her defeat defeat P1. Then claim they weren't near her even though they watched her defeat P1 and yelled out P1 name when he was defeated.

Continue to ignore Luffy and Kaido ACoC clashing and splitting the sky but failing to knockout the fodders underneath them.

Continue to ignore the scene where the fodders who witness Kaido defeat Luffy with ACoC we're knocked out by Kaido's ACoC.

Continue to push headcannon by claiming the fodders fell from Big Mom ACoC leakage and not from a CoC blast even though it doesn't show it.

I'm going to make it as simple as I can for you since it seem to be too difficult for you to understand.

CoC knockout blast is when a user uses CoC to attack an opponent mentally to overpower their opponent's will with their own will. If the user succeeds their opponent will fall unconscious.

ACoC or CoC coating is when the user coats a technique with CoC to physically attack an opponent with their CoC.

A mental attack is different than a physical attack. That explains why even when Yonko uses ACoC nearby fodder don't fall unconscious from there CoC. As I proved in the above scenes, that's because they're not attacking an opponent mentally with CoC, only physically.

The fact Zoro using CoC to attack an opponent physically still caused fodders nearby to fall unconscious proves how strong is CoC when Yonko fail to do the same.

This is just another "enma uses Oden haki", where a fan provide manga facts and the haters claim the facts are wrong because they know more about the manga than Oda.

Again with nothing but head canon stupidity :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:
please show me a panel of fodders being anywhere near kaido and luffy i will wait :milaugh:

Manga never utter a word abt Ad CoC and CoC affect difference to fodders. u first need to prove where in manga mentions something like that :ihaha:

All of these scans proves wt I said. none of the fodders were anywhere near kaido or big mom. witnessing a fight doesnt mean they were close

Hyogoro witnessed king vs zoro number of meters away. witnessing a fight doesnt mean fodders were anywhere near :ihaha:

I'm still waiting for u to provide at least one panel of fodders being anywhere near kaido or luffy or even big mom :milaugh:

Funniest thing is Big mom's Ad CoC potency was so great that it knocked out random fodders miles away

Big mom using normal CoC against law and kid while trying to knockout fodders miles away is one of the most retarded stuff I hv seen in this forum. U need to prove why should big mom use random CoC when she can use Ad CoC to fight kid and law :gokulaugh:

So according to manga u have been wrong from the beginning to the very end :myman:

Doesnt change the fact that yamato as a child possessed way more CoC potency compared to current zoro

I love how zoro fans try to run away from manga facts :ihaha:

Again with nothing but head canon stupidity :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:
please show me a panel of fodders being anywhere near kaido and luffy i will wait :milaugh:

Manga never utter a word abt Ad CoC and CoC affect difference to fodders. u first need to prove where in manga mentions something like that :ihaha:

All of these scans proves wt I said. none of the fodders were anywhere near kaido or big mom. witnessing a fight doesnt mean they were close

Hyogoro witnessed king vs zoro number of meters away. witnessing a fight doesnt mean fodders were anywhere near :ihaha:

I'm still waiting for u to provide at least one panel of fodders being anywhere near kaido or luffy or even big mom :milaugh:

Funniest thing is Big mom's Ad CoC potency was so great that it knocked out random fodders miles away

Big mom using normal CoC against law and kid while trying to knockout fodders miles away is one of the most retarded stuff I hv seen in this forum. U need to prove why should big mom use random CoC when she can use Ad CoC to fight kid and law :gokulaugh:

So according to manga u have been wrong from the beginning to the very end :myman:

Doesnt change the fact that yamato as a child possessed way more CoC potency compared to current zoro

I love how zoro fans try to run away from manga facts :ihaha:
Manga:
Fodder watching Big Mom use ACoC against P1 and remaining conscious.

Fodders watching Kaido use ACoC against Luffy and remaining conscience.

You: There fodders weren't close to them using ACoC. That's the reason they weren't knocked out.
:risicheck:

Me:
:crazwhat:
Pathetic. Still pushing that headcannon.

My post container to push your heqdcannon every time.

Go ahead and hold 3 of these.

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Manga:
Fodder watching Big Mom use ACoC against P1 and remaining conscious.

Fodders watching Kaido use ACoC against Luffy and remaining conscience.

You: There fodders weren't close to them using ACoC. That's the reason they weren't knocked out.
:risicheck:

Me:
:crazwhat:
Pathetic. Still pushing that headcannon.

My post container to push your heqdcannon every time.

Go ahead and hold 3 of these.

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Still waiting for a panel that shows fodder any where near them :rolaugh:

Still havent explained why should big mom use CoC randomly against fodders who are miles away according to ur brainless logic :luffylaugh:

until proven otherwise zoro's CoC remains weaker than a child yamato

:mihanha: