All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yo, can someone of my bros help me?
I have a bet against friends, after a long and hard debate, we planning to make a pokemon battle, me(Kanto) vs friend(Hoenn) online 6vs6 without any legendary pokemon.
Now what I want and asking for help, can someone use his knowledge and help me out to find the perfect 6 pokemons with perfect evs,beeing,states and attacks for me? What is the best choice for a super Kanto team for a online battle, duo someone has experince?
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , @Jew D. Boy , anyone?
^^
Oof, that’s way beyond my expertise…I just pick six creatures that look cool to me, grind until they’re unstoppable no matter what the circumstances, and play through the main campaign without touching the more advanced battling shit. Charizard is my suggestion, but that’s so obvious as to be useless advice :josad:

I hope, Roberto can save me.
:cheers:
like @Jew D. Boy I'm mostly playing Pokemon for the enjoyment factor and I don't really go into depth in terms of competitive battling (i only check natures now since the game will tell you the stats/IVs itself) besides an occasional showdown battle on my free time. a site like Smogon can help you more than I can tbh

that said Charizard would be an obvious choice since it has better base speed than Blastoise/Venusaur and is much easier to use/build around. And as for the other ones, I'd just try to pick 5 that could have favorable typing/damage against the 18 types currently in the game so like Vaporeon w/ Water + Ice moves to deal with Ground/Rock/Fire/Dragon/Flying/Grass and etc.

My team when I played FireRed thru emulators (and probably when I have time to purchase LGP/Lets Go Pikachu or LGE/Lets Go Eevee) was - Charizard/Raichu/Vileplume/Pidgeot/Vaporeon/Nidoking

Do not use Charizard he’s terrible for competitive battles. Go on Smogon and search through the OU tier and pick 6 Pokémon from that list and make sure you have Pokémon that can cover weaknesses of your team mates. When I used to do competitive battles on Pokémon Online I used to lead with an Anti-Lead Aerodactyl. I’m not sure how each Pokémon has changed since then I haven’t done these kinds of battles in years so idk if he’s even a good choice or not anymore.

lmao
Post automatically merged:

I'm so fucking disappointed by some of the leak designs lmao wtf are those
Palkia and Dialga were completely massacred
welp guess I'll still go with Oshawott then
gonna go with Decidueye since I love the ronin/samurai theme it has, I'm really disapppointed how sad they made Typhlosion look though

Last edited:
Sorry for you but I love him! Definitely going on my team, stat wise he's great too
yeah i'm planning on picking him as well XD

rn my proposed team (like you mentioned a few months ago with only pokemon never used before) -

Hisuian Decidueye (would be the first time for me ever starting with a Grass Starter), Ursaring's Evolution, Hisuian Goodra, Hisuian Braviary, Hisuian Electrode (kinda dissapointed with the design ngl) and Hisuian Arcanine

Hisui 360 View

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Hisuian Decidueye (would be the first time for me ever starting with a Grass Starter), Ursaring's Evolution, Hisuian Goodra, Hisuian Braviary, Hisuian Electrode (kinda dissapointed with the design ngl) and Hisuian Arcanine
So far mine would most likely be:
Hisuian Samurott (so glad not much is changed for its design)
Hisuian Braviary
Hisuian Zoroark
Ursaluna
Don't know about the remaining two

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So far mine would most likely be:
Hisuian Samurott (so glad not much is changed for its design)
Hisuian Braviary
Hisuian Zoroark
Ursaluna
Don't know about the remaining two
Now that they’ve leaked, I officially declare Hisuian Zoroark the unequivocal greatest of these (and potentially ALL) regional forms, will absolutely be catching and grinding one as soon as possible :cabbagestar:

D

Deleted member 83

Now that they’ve leaked, I officially declare Hisuian Zoroark the unequivocal greatest of these (and potentially ALL) regional forms, will absolutely be catching and grinding one as soon as possible :cabbagestar:
I find it funny that all the generally better looking ones were revealed by gamefreak for game promotion, as if they acknowledge the rest are mostly ugly lol