All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pokemon HOME just updated to allow migration between BDSP and PLA just yesterday btw
Ehh, I don’t use HOME and I barely made it past the second gym in BD before getting bored (and then getting sucked into Legends), so this is a nonstarter for me. We’re due for a real drop soon, maybe within the next couple of weeks :risicheck:

finally did the Volo Battle @Jew D. Boy and safe to say I'm so fucking glad i leveled up all my pokemon to lv 100 and Overqwil and Ursaluna as the MVPs carried me for all of the battles
i think i did the volo battle with pokemon around 60s. but then again i used legendaries and alphas
Post automatically merged:

As long as Fuecoco’s final evolution doesn’t look completely ridiculous (or even if it does), I’ll still pick it just because I always start with Fire…but man, after Hisuian Typhlosion’s derpy design, not a great run for the hot starters after Scorbunny…
pro tip: just dont use any starters ;D

i think i did the volo battle with pokemon around 60s. but then again i used legendaries and alphas

yeah one of my tendencies when playing thru games the first time is to avoid using legendaries at all to force me to team build (and alphas for PLA). I did run into a shiny geodude very early on and felt compelled to use it the entire run

Ehh, I don’t use HOME and I barely made it past the second gym in BD before getting bored (and then getting sucked into Legends), so this is a nonstarter for me. We’re due for a real drop soon, maybe within the next couple of weeks :risicheck:
I'm about 813 out of 905 on my living dex on Pokemon Home so I'm just trying to fill the last remaining, most being either region restricted pokemon go species (regular corsola) or version exclusives of games I don't own (zamazenta, regidrago)

also @EtenBoby i fucking hate how every gts pokemon trade request asks for a Pharaoh Trim Furfrou which is impossible to obtain for people living outside of Egypt

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Aww, I like having my starter lead the team! It may not always be my ace, but I’ve never beaten the Elite Four in any game without my first Pokémon as a major player :neesama:

I already feel old before saying this, but the spin-off games…really intimidate me, Legends: Arceus is the first quasi non-core series game I’ve tackled since the original Snap :emohiyo:
the vid i linked is for a Pokemon gacha game (that i actually play daily besides pokemon go) based around trainers and their signature pokemon. kinda fun and quite f2p friendly compared to other games like One Piece Treasure Cruise

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the vid i linked is for a Pokemon gacha game (that i actually play daily besides pokemon go) based around trainers and their signature pokemon. kinda fun and quite f2p friendly compared to other games like One Piece Treasure Cruise
Right, I do play Go too, but Masters and Unite and whatever else is just continuously releasing shit feel overwhelming to me :josad:

Right, I do play Go too, but Masters and Unite and whatever else is just continuously releasing shit feel overwhelming to me :josad:
Unite is basically LoL for Pokemon

I'm only playing Master EX because they have Karen (from Johto) as a pullable character (and as a loyal simp X_X), which makes her pretty rare considering that she's only available in 3 media/games TOTAL (Gold/Silver, HG/SS and now Masters EX)

Legends is definitely the closest TPCi has ever gotten to that genre and Scarlet/Violet might be the real thing, now is the right time to jump in :myman:
when PLA first came out, I thought there was no way I could get used to the different style of play. Other than the priority move BS that the opposing pokemon/trainers have, been really enjoying the last few months (though hunting for wisps was fucking torture) and probably cracks top 5 of my favorite pokemon games in terms of experience (emerald, platinum, alpha sapphire, sun and now legends: arceus in no particular order)