All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn should I replay Legends ffs, listening to themes gets me so hype Wtf
it would be #1 if the battle mechanics weren't so favored to one shotting your pokemon even w/ level advantage. This game will be hell for people doing nuzlockes.

my death count for my main team (estimated) was unprecedent compared to previous games:

Hisui Decidueye: 285 (several to Lv 45 Alpha Snorlax(es) despite being at Lv 100 -_-)
Shiny Kanto Golem: 24
Walrein: 36
Ursaluna: 2
Overqwil: 6
Hisui Goodra: 8

it would be #1 if the battle mechanics weren't so favored to one shotting your pokemon even w/ level advantage. This game will be hell for people doing nuzlockes.

my death count for my main team (estimated) was unprecedent compared to previous games:

Hisui Decidueye: 285 (several to Lv 45 Alpha Snorlax(es) despite being at Lv 100 -_-)
Shiny Kanto Golem: 24
Walrein: 36
Ursaluna: 2
Overqwil: 6
Hisui Goodra: 8
Yeh I just see no point in Nuslocking it cause the fighting mechanics are so broken 💀

Wild mons 30 levels below you could 1 shot you

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Damn should I replay Legends ffs, listening to themes gets me so hype Wtf
I picked it back up this week after a month or two off, finally found a damn shiny Hisuian Zorua in a massive mass outbreak :lunazing:
Post automatically merged:

That was one of my absolute favorites, along with her battle theme, almost on the level of Cynthia’s
Also Wally’s theme kick ass too

Gamefreak owe us a Pokémon Z:josad:
I think that’s part of why I skipped the whole generation; even though I wanted to (and still might) check out the RS remakes, XY gave me a weird vibe and I was hoping Z would do for them what Crystal/Emerald/Platinum did for their duos…and then it just…never…ever…happened :christunate:

Last edited:
I know it’s not OT, but yeah, they can both consume the entirety of my dick, balls, taint, and asshole forever :getnappaed:
used to be able to buy pokemon tcg in person but thanks to the paul brothers enabling scalpers i'm only able to buy them online (which i don't mind) but only on places like ebay/amazon where they are often double or triple the msrp price since the original online site you would buy tcg (pokemoncenter.com) are sold out within hours thanks to scalpers buying out everything

I know it’s not OT, but yeah, they can both consume the entirety of my dick, balls, taint, and asshole forever :getnappaed:
also sad news (the director of pokemon go removing remote raid passes for 1 pokecoin is due to the fact that 'we should be out more' -_-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/uthevl

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
used to be able to buy pokemon tcg in person but thanks to the paul brothers enabling scalpers i'm only able to buy them online (which i don't mind) but only on places like ebay/amazon where they are often double or triple the msrp price since the original online site you would buy tcg (pokemoncenter.com) are sold out within hours thanks to scalpers buying out everything

also sad news (the director of pokemon go removing remote raid passes for 1 pokecoin is due to the fact that 'we should be out more' -_-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/uthevl
It’s been many years since I even considered buying a pack of cards, but I’ve heard frightening things about how cutthroat the market is, leave something for the actual kids who wanna collect and play the game :doffycry:
Very Sensual
Seriously Voluptuous
? Wtf
S’s and V’s for SV…it’s a wordplay thing, all right?? Let me try things, Ravager!! :tch:

It’s been many years since I even considered buying a pack of cards, but I’ve heard frightening things about how cutthroat the market is, leave something for the actual kids who wanna collect and play the game :doffycry:

S’s and V’s for SV…it’s a wordplay thing, all right?? Let me try things, Ravager!! :tch:
Oh, lol nah nah its fine. It went over my head. I wasn't getting it. It's funny