All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like, that’s obviously what they wanna do, this new mechanic is literally “Give a Crystal to your Pokémon and it will do something special” and they expect us not to notice it’s virtually the exact same shit they did two generations ago. Raid battles of all God damn things are gonna return, but Megas and real Z-Moves weren’t deemed important enough to retain past their introduction?? :kaidowhat:

Like, that’s obviously what they wanna do, this new mechanic is literally “Give a Crystal to your Pokémon and it will do something special” and they expect us not to notice it’s virtually the exact same shit they did two generations ago. Raid battles of all God damn things are gonna return, but Megas and real Z-Moves weren’t deemed important enough to retain past their introduction?? :kaidowhat:
Agreed. Makes zero sense for megas to get abandoned when they were actually unique and have real effort put into them, but we're gonna rehash Z-Moves just cause.

D

Deleted member 83

Agreed. Makes zero sense for megas to get abandoned when they were actually unique and have real effort put into them, but we're gonna rehash Z-Moves just cause.
This new gimmick is basically hidden power+Mega, but at the very least megas are dope, some Gigantamax looks lit, and some z move animation is cool, these forms are just slapping new texture and stupid big decorations on a mon, lazy as fuck

They’re running out of ideas lmao tbh I don’t think fans expect completely new gimmicks every gen, they really should hold on to a few of them
Especially Megas, fans LOVE them

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This new gimmick is basically hidden power+Mega, but at the very least megas are dope, some Gigantamax looks lit, and some z move animation is cool, these forms are just slapping new texture and stupid big decorations on a mon, lazy as fuck

They’re running out of ideas lmao tbh I don’t think fans expect completely new gimmicks every gen, they really should hold on to a few of them
Especially Megas, fans LOVE them
Gen 6 is the only one I haven’t played, so Megas are fascinating to me and I was banking on them sticking around for a while…:josad::josad::josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This “you can seek out a stronger gym” kind of implies there’s no auto level scaling like the leak said, that’s a bummer
"you can plot your very own path, like grind for the first 50 hours to beat the highest level gym first and then roll over the rest, or look at the internet for the >>>correct order<<< instead, since we didn't bother with a scaling feature".
That's really, really bad.
And lazy.
Kinda sad.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Too bad. It could be a cool way to encourage people to try the different starters and pick different routes that favor their match types, or even go for some "hard mode" challenge picking an intentional harder typing route, etc.
we could have some great nuzlocke runs with all kinds of routes, but with the level ceiling, that will be virtually impossible, if the levels are still fixed, that is.

Btw, do we have voice acting in this game?
:usoprice: