All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Really makes you wonder what gamefreak‘s thought process on this was…
Considering that an auto-scale feature would demand them programming the teams and changing them accordingly to the order they are dealt, that include number of pokemons, which would be "early evolved", movesets, etc. I think they didnt wanna waste time doing it, since it could mean delaying the launch.
Gotta release the game this year otherwise the moon blows up, I guess.
:kayneshrug:

D

Deleted member 83

Well, at least we still have this, sounds cool but I don’t want to overhype myself since the leaker apparently cried over the story this time(“editor cried”)

Btw, do we have voice acting in this game?
:usoprice:
I hope so, the school guy seemed to have lines but idk

the last few games have felt so empty without it
Don’t keep your hopes up

D

Deleted member 83

Considering that an auto-scale feature would demand them programming the teams and changing them accordingly to the order they are dealt, that include number of pokemons, which would be "early evolved", movesets, etc. I think they didnt wanna waste time doing it, since it could mean delaying the launch.
Gotta release the game this year otherwise the moon blows up, I guess.
:kayneshrug:
The best selling game series in the world but god forbids it from having scaling system and voice acting:josad:
No voice in this day and age is so lazy Pokémon

This “you can seek out a stronger gym” kind of implies there’s no auto level scaling like the leak said, that’s a bummer
yeah so im gonna be grinding all my pokemon to lv 50 before i touch a gym leader XD
Post automatically merged:

The best selling game series in the world but god forbids it from having scaling system and voice acting:josad:
No voice in this day and age is so lazy Pokémon
would have been so nice to port the same seiyuu that either does the anime or pokemon masters ex (preferably in japanese) into the game itself

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Thank.
I’m the admin of this Pokémon discussion, my authority extends from the first post of this thread to the most recent one on a rolling basis, how can I help you?? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

This looks more like the fucking crystal we’re supposed to use for the gimmick than an actual Pokémon….