All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
hell yes,with what Gen did you started?

Edit: Your 25 so i guess Gen 2?
Crystal was my first pokemon game but gen 2 isn't my favorite. Up until gen 6 pokemon is pretty iterative and I think every game is better than the one before it except for gen 6 and gen 8. Gen 5 is better than 6 and 7 is better than 8. 7 is my fave.

I’m 24 (next month 25) and I started with Gen 3
Gen 3 and 4 were my childhood but I remember that I got the yellow edition too
Post automatically merged:

One question, I’m sure that we all collected the TCG but have you guys ever heard of the Pokémon Lamincards? I loved it and everyone collected the Lamincards.

I actually played Gen 1 first because we had Pokemon Stadium and I could play Pokemon Blue by using that thingy you could buy to play Game Boy games on the N64 (which belonged to my Cousin). But the first console I owned myself was a GBA SP and my first Pokemon game was Ruby. I remember I was like 7 years old and didn't know what to do in the game at all xD.

The games I have/had are/were these (some I've lost or are defective/no longer playable now):

Gen 1: Blue, Yellow.
Gen 2: Silver, Gold.
Gen 3: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green (Leaf Green was stolen from me on a bus -_-).
Gen 4: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver (I lost Pearl on a trip to the Czech Republic).
Gen 5: Black, White, Black 2, White 2.
Gen 6: X, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Gen 7: Moon, Ultra Moon.
Gen 8: Sword.

Also back in the day it was actually pretty difficult to even get games for me. We had 2 shops which had games and both were sold out quickly lol.

Last edited:
I actually played Gen 1 first because we had Pokemon Stadium and I could play Pokemon Blue by using that thingy you could buy to play Game Boy games on the N64 (which belonged to my Cousin). But the first console I owned myself was a GBA SP and my first Pokemon game was Ruby. I remember I was like 7 years old and didn't know what to do in the game at all xD.

The games I have/had are/were these (some I've lost or are defective/no longer playable now):

Gen 1: Blue, Yellow.
Gen 2: Silver, Gold.
Gen 3: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green (Leaf Green was stolen from me on a bus -_-).
Gen 4: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver (I lost Pearl on a trip to the Czech Republic).
Gen 5: Black, White, Black 2, White 2.
Gen 6: X, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Gen 7: Moon, Ultra Moon.
Gen 8: Sword.

Also back in the day it was actually pretty difficult to even get games for me. We had 2 shops which had games and both were sold out quickly lol.
Old lady