All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually played Gen 1 first because we had Pokemon Stadium and I could play Pokemon Blue by using that thingy you could buy to play Game Boy games on the N64 (which belonged to my Cousin). But the first console I owned myself was a GBA SP and my first Pokemon game was Ruby. I remember I was like 7 years old and didn't know what to do in the game at all xD.

The games I have/had are/were these (some I've lost or are defective/no longer playable now):

Gen 1: Blue, Yellow.
Gen 2: Silver, Gold.
Gen 3: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green (Leaf Green was stolen from me on a bus -_-).
Gen 4: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver (I lost Pearl on a trip to the Czech Republic).
Gen 5: Black, White, Black 2, White 2.
Gen 6: X, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.
Gen 7: Moon, Ultra Moon.
Gen 8: Sword.

Also back in the day it was actually pretty difficult to even get games for me. We had 2 shops which had games and both were sold out quickly lol.
I had
Gen 1: Blue and Yellow
Gen 2: /
Gen 3: Saphire, Emerald and Leaf Green
Gen 4: Diamond and Soul Silver. I also had Platinum for a short time but it belonged to a relative
Gen 5: White and Black 2
Gen 6: Y, X and Omega Ruby
Gen 7: Sun and Moon
Gen 8: Shield

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Btw I'm finally continuing Arceus now. This game is addictive :optimistic:.
I still pick it up from time to time, just to do some shiny hunting :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Original Nessa is best Nessa :kayneshrug:

I had
Gen 1: Blue and Yellow
Gen 2: /
Gen 3: Saphire, Emerald and Leaf Green
Gen 4: Diamond and Soul Silver. I also had Platinum for a short time but it belonged to a relative
Gen 5: White and Black 2
Gen 6: Y, X and Omega Ruby
Gen 7: Sun and Moon
Gen 8: Shield
Oooh, are we doing this?? I’m sure I’ve done this here before, but it’s fun, so one more time won’t get me banned from the forum…

Gen 1: none (played my neighbor’s copy of Red and my cousin’s copy of Yellow all the way through)
Gen 2: Gold, Crystal
Gen 3: Ruby, Emerald, FireRed
Gen 4: Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold
Gen 5: White, White 2
Gen 6: none (the only main series games/remakes I’ve never actually played)
Gen 7: none (played my fiancé’s copy of Moon all the way through, I guess I *did* buy it for her at the time of release but did not plan on giving it a go myself until sometime during the early stages of COVID)
Gen 8: Shield, Brilliant Diamond (didn’t finish it), Legends: Arceus
:cheers:

Last edited:

Oooh, are we doing this?? I’m sure I’ve done this here before, but it’s fun, so one more time won’t get me banned from the forum…

Gen 1: none (played my neighbor’s copy of Red and my cousin’s copy of Yellow all the way through)
Gen 7: none (played my fiancé’s copy of Moon all the way through, I guess I *did* buy it but did not originally plan on giving it a go until sometime during the early stages of COVID)
I got it in March, but didn‘t continue because I was too busy at the time. Now I have a few days off each week and enough time to play.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Gen 7: none (played my fiancé’s copy of Moon all the way through, I guess I *did* buy it for her at the time of release but did not plan on giving it a go myself until sometime during the early stages of COVID)
Oh I forgot Brilliant Diamond and Let’s go Eevee
:crazwhat:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Shit, I also bought LGE for my fiancé, although I didn’t have any interest in playing that one…I’m so fatigued by Kanto, they go back to that well too many fucking times, I don’t like it even if I understand why they do :stop:
Yeah I understand you
I didn’t finish LGE
:risitameh:
lmao it took me like 2 days because there’s a multiplayer mode where every fight basically becomes a 2 v 1 so I played with my brother and beat it so quickly