All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Origin forms for Dialga and Palkia are complete shit, Giratina still the coolest member of the trio by any measure :goyea:
yeah it was why I waited 2 yrs for Platinum to come out in 2009 XD
Post automatically merged:

finally beat the 3rd Rematch of the Elite 4/Champiion @EtenBoby. The only pokemon that you kinda need to worry about is Flint's Ninetales with Drought (8 turns of Sun), Lucian's Mr. Mime (Reflect for 8 turns) and Cynthia's Porygon-Z (its Hyper Beam one shots every Pokemon in the game Lv 100+ if you can't kill it in the first turn)

Last edited:
If any of y’all are getting Legends: Arceus from Amazon, you might wanna check the delivery status…mine said “Arriving Friday” all week, but I looked a minute ago and now it’s saying Tuesday :pepemy:
Switched to Digital Download last week for that very reason. Wasn't gonna risk it since a lot of people are pre-ordering it and I also happen to be germaphobic with physical deliveries too with the ongoing pandemic 😅

Looks like I'm going back to playing Pokemon. This game looks dope and I think it will be good.
Not really spoilers but Pokemon Legends Arceus is more like Pokemon GO than it is Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl for example, since the new game's more focused on catching pokemon over battling which would be a new precendent for Pokemon flagship games

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Switched to Digital Download last week for that very reason. Wasn't gonna risk it since a lot of people are pre-ordering it and I also happen to be germaphobic with physical deliveries too with the ongoing pandemic 😅

Not really spoilers but Pokemon Legends Arceus is more like Pokemon GO than it is Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl for example, since the new game's more focused on catching pokemon over battling which would be a new precendent for Pokemon flagship games
I also switched to digital, which prompted a discussion between my fiancé and I about whether we can both play on the same console if it’s not a physical copy; we both have accounts on that Switch (and she has her own handheld one) and it asks us to choose a user whenever we select a game, so I assume that means we can each have our own save :choppawhat:

Not for nothing, but when Sword/Shield were released:
When Legends: Arceus is released:
:cheers:

Last edited:
welp the controls for catching/dodging are going take a lot of time getting used to. As someone that always would put my DS on sleep mode/pause before or during battles/walking in the wild, I nearly burned through my first 20 pokeballs (19) without being able to actually accurately land a pokeball on a wild pokemon. And ofc money is hard to come by in this game too...