General & Others "Analyzing" the Don Quijote Family bounties

Hi ! :cheers:

Let me remind you that the bounties are from 10 years ago.
Sorry for my weird english.

Don Quijote Doflamingo ( 340.000.000 ) :

It is a logical bounty because of his position within the Underworld. At the time, he was a little bit what he was for the New World but in North Blue. But again it isn't so huge because he was confined to North Blue ( let's not underestimate the amount tho ).

Trebol, Diamante, Pica ( 99.000.000 ) :

Some may say that Pica's should have been higher than the others. I don't think so. The three have a different dangerousness, while Pica is the most powerful one, he isn't the smartest ( Trebol )/most sadistic ( Diamante ). And there is an irrefutable argument for me, it's their hierarchical position in the eyes of Doflamingo since they are on an equal footing. So they deserve an equal bounty.

Lao G ( 61.000.000 ) :

He's old. He's had the time to do sneaky things, even though he's obviously not as sought as the squad leaders. He may also have had a career as an outlaw before joining Doflamingo, honestly that bounty is amply justified and another 10.000.000 or 15.000.000 wouldn't have shocked me.

Señor Pink ( 58.000.000 ) :

He seemed to be born as a killer and seemed perfectly impassive and emotionally unattainable, a justifiable bounty for a dangerous criminal. Until...

Gladius ( 31.000.000 ) :

He was young, which explains a lower amount than the top two, but he also showed a certain maturity and a proven professionalism ( learning artillery to Law while being 17 years old ). A justifiable bounty at only twenty years.

Dellinger ( 15.000.000 ) :

And now we get to something that I can't explain. Tell me if you have any idea, how did Dellinger got a bounty before he was six ? He had neither Linlin's strength nor Robin's dangerousness. He was just a totipotent little kid.

Machvise ( 11.000.000 ) :

I don't understand either. How could a 42-year-old man have a lower bounty than a six-year-old kid ? Moreover, it was the time when Machvise was nicknamed Machovise and had big muscles, when he appeared to be in his prime. Aren't you afraid of Primevise ? I expected his bounty to be around 40-50.000.000.

Giora ( / ) :

I thought it was very strange that she didn't get a bounty. She's old, viscious and seemed ruthless. I think she deserved something like 20 or 30.000.000.

Vergo ( / ) :

Well I mean... pretty much self-explanatory.

Buffalo, Baby Five, Monet, Sugar (/) :

Here I completely understand that they didn't have a bounty because of their age and behaviour.

Thanks for reading me :neesama:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
nd now we get to something that I can't explain. Tell me if you have any idea, how did Dellinger got a bounty before he was six ? He had neither Linlin's strength nor Robin's dangerousness. He was just a totipotent little kid
I can understand for Dellinger. The guy was already a machine. At only 16 at DR he can beat any colosseum fighter except the Dons Barto and Cavendish. Guys like Suleiman (67m bounty) or Blue Gilly or Ideo had no chance. At 6/7 thanks to his species : fighting fish man he was already strong.

don't understand either. How could a 42-year-old man have a lower bounty than a six-year-old kid ? Moreover, it was the time when Machvise was nicknamed Machovise and had big muscles, when he appeared to be in his prime. Aren't you afraid of Primevise ? I expected his bounty to be around 40-50.000.000.
I can agree with you for Machvise. He seemed to be in prime at DR attack and during doffy north blue pirate career.
I think we learnt in VC that Machvise was hunted for his DF for a long time so I don't think he did a lot of infamous things before being a Doffy family members. But after that during 10 years he did. So I don't understand a bounty that low. Even if he was not the most violent one he should have a bigger bounty.

I can understand for Dellinger. The guy was already a machine. At only 16 at DR he can beat any colosseum fighter except the Dons Barto and Cavendish. Guys like Suleiman (67m bounty) or Blue Gilly or Ideo had no chance. At 6/7 thanks to his species : fighting fish man he was already strong.

I can agree with you for Machvise. He seemed to be in prime at DR attack and during doffy north blue pirate career.
I think we learnt in VC that Machvise was hunted for his DF for a long time so I don't think he did a lot of infamous things before being a Doffy family members. But after that during 10 years he did. So I don't understand a bounty that low. Even if he was not the most violent one he should have a bigger bounty.
Then if six years old Dellinger had a bounty why does 20 years old Buffalo didn't ? I mean during the Dressrosa takeover, he seemed quite innocent carrying his pink schoolbag x). But I guess you're right

And yes Machvise was hunted but it was as you said before joining the Young Master. And in the VC, it is also stated that Machvise was one of the first to join Doflamingo after the top executives so he had let's say a little bit less than 20y to do bad stuff.
And that is a long period.

S

stealthblack

shows how ovefrrated zoro's win was with pica since he had the same bounty as diamante and trebol. vergo was the right hand man.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
shows how ovefrrated zoro's win was with pica since he had the same bounty as diamante and trebol. vergo was the right hand man.
Vergo was not the second in command, he was just an undercover agent. Leadership wise it was Trebol to be the one however, he is the man who shaped up Doffy the most.

Regardless bounties are not good power level indicators, they are dependant upon level of influence, specific crimes committed and so on.

Plus Vergo and Pica shared the same rank in the Doffy family.