Are you excited for season 2?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I started to watch this yesterday. Currently at episode 4. Not sure if I like it :p Will watch a few more before I decide to shut it down or continue.
The manga is much better. The animation doesn't do it justice at all. I'd recommend trying the manga before you decide if you wanna drop it or nah.

The manga is much better. The animation doesn't do it justice at all. I'd recommend trying the manga before you decide if you wanna drop it or nah.
Yeah I noticed the animation is a little bit weird. Not a big fan of it. My Girlfriend likes it, so I will probably watch the full season and start the manga after.

I'm not really a fan of any Netflix's anime yet but i saw like 90% of the people complaining about the animation so it will be interesting to see if they will listen to that or not
Not sure if it counts as 'Anime', but the Castlevania series on Netflix was pretty good imo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah I noticed the animation is a little bit weird. Not a big fan of it. My Girlfriend likes it, so I will probably watch the full season and start the manga after.
You're on ep 4 right? Well the animation gets weirder after that lol. But yeah, my advice is to definitely check the manga.

Not sure if it counts as 'Anime', but the Castlevania series on Netflix was pretty good imo.
I've been meaning to watch this one. Is it worth it?

Absolutely. Manga shits on the animation. Im already caught up with manga. Anime is just a bonus.
100 percent. I just hope they fix the animation and we get to the GOAT Buddha

You're on ep 4 right? Well the animation gets weirder after that lol. But yeah, my advice is to definitely check the manga.
I will have a bad time watching this if it's getting worse lol. I can imagine the Manga being great. I like the concept of the story and the characters look awesome.

I've been meaning to watch this one. Is it worth it?
For me it was totally worth it. Great story, good characters. The animation is also different from watching Animes like JJK, OP etc, but definitely not bad (In my opinion).

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For me it was totally worth it. Great story, good characters. The animation is also different from watching Animes like JJK, OP etc, but definitely not bad (In my opinion).
I don't exaggerate when I say it is one of THE BEST amines I have watched of all time. From animation, characters, plot, dialogue, voice acting it is just amazing
Aye. I'll add it to my list then.

Welp...i still haven't seen season 1 cuz i had so many anime watchlist rn .. Is it really that bad? I saw some poseidon and sasaki clips and it ain't that bad.