Questions & Mysteries Animes/mangas that you will never watch/read?

Any shonen. One Piece is my farewell. I am no longer the intended audience, I no longer have the patience for typical demographic things. Such as the protagonist chosen by fate, scenes of "look at the badass awakening of my power", simple plot with even simpler solutions and etc.
You should read D.Gray Man. The only shonen protagonist who gets fucked up by this world/fate. Allen Walker is such a kind individual but carries such a hard weight.
It gets worse and worse every single arc

Akatsuki no yona i tried it i really did try giving these mangas for girls a chance i read more than a hundred chapters.
But i just couldnt do it when i realized the main guys are slaves to yona and can't leave her even if they want to.
It makes harem manga look like peak fiction.
What's wrong with having hot guys as harem :catlewd:

That's a peak fiction right there :catpole:

on a serious note yona story is deeper than what u making it to be :giogio:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well the dragons loves Yona

I am not sure about what might happen in the future bc I am not caught up to current stuff
they have no choice but to love her, since they can't leave her.
The green one wanted to leave but he can't since he was literally born to serve her.
It would be hell being stuck fighting for a girl who loves the guy whom she saw killing her freaking father.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There is probably a good chunk of Shoujo and Jousei that I won't watch in future. No specific names out of bat. Btw bats...I really avoid most of the sports anime. Like all recent new sports anime are not appealing to me. I am Haikyuu only and maybe I would opt to watch some boxing show or the basketball one because they are renown. But no new shit.
Same for budget isekais. I am done with them for a while, the only budget isekai I would always watch and rewatch would be Fantasy Bishoujo lmao.