[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You don’t substantiate what kind of juicy information it gives scum.

2) Why do you think Marimo would say the truth? He could have said yes while having a weak or a strong role. Hell I don’t think his answer gave any info out.

3) You’re overblowing a joke question by Nat.
It still stands as a tricky situation of exposure, since the odds Marimo WIFOMed are very vary but on the other hand there aren't many extensively powerful roles out there in a RM game generally, so if scums chose to strike down someone else the thing is since Marimo can now very well be either extensively powerful or not while naturally he was probably not extensively powerful originally before he claimed that, the chances Mafia hits someone who is not extensively powerful are now highter mathematically, because the odds he is extensively powerful look highter than they should have been.

It still stands as a tricky situation of exposure, since the odds Marimo WIFOMed are very vary but on the other hand there aren't many extensively powerful roles out there in a RM game generally, so if scums chose to strike down someone else the thing is since Marimo can now very well be either extensively powerful or not while naturally he was probably not extensively powerful originally before he claimed that, the chances Mafia hits someone who is not extensively powerful are now highter mathematically, because the odds he is extensively powerful look highter than they should have been.
If this looks too complex I will explain it again.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, apparently we can trigger certain words to find Devil Fruits.

If we don’t receive write ups until Day 2, it’s weird that Xlaw made a write up for the triggered word before Flower posted her announcement.

So, maybe, Flower triggered the word for a devil fruit? Well, whatever.

Wonder what the taboo word is? Lynch?

Is there any strange flavor I should be aware

Tell me before I go looking else where
:endthis:

Something like this.

Each role has flavour name, code name, lives, avoids and abilities.

After each night there are WUs showing what happened at night featuring code names.

Example:

The Joestar approached the Vampire, hurting him badly.

(This would be an example of an attack in a WU. Means the Joestar = Jotaro took some lives off the Vampire = Dio).

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
These are the ways you bait scum into making mistakes, you dangle something in front of them and wait to see who bites, which Light has done.
I actually think what Light voiced was a valid concern. You said that you usually say you're "unkillable" as town and have done it in the past. Well, Light also used up claims in a limited claim game as scum in the past.

So the fact that you used the argument "I've done this before" to your defense, applies to Light as well for his concern regarding what you did because he too "has done it before"

I don't think he should be scum read for what he just did.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
mango was able to self silence himself last game as scum to silence someone else with him

what r the odds something like this is at play here from flower
It could be, but that's low.

why wud she silence herself this early tho

feels like someone silenced her but she has an ability to post a writeup so she used that as a way to notify us of the silence
You let go of your previous claim very quickly huh? Usopp is usually wayy more paranoid about Flower, usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.