[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suspicion on Ripped stems from him wasting a claim fundamentally, although I also acknowledge he often claimed to be unkillable as Town.

I think a chance he could do that as scum could have been him flipping that way and using that notion as an excuse in order to confuse Town and make them believe he was likely Town whilst also wasting a claim at the same rate. It's some non linear thinking but not so out of reach.

I'm not that extremely convinced nevertheless. It doesn't look that strong as an accusation because the odds he miscomputed the issue about the claims is there, I did myself too for a moment. He is still suspicious though.
Trying to hang a noose on Flower and Cal for being silenced and claiming, respectively, is just plain bad.

Listen, dumb fuck, I'm not the one flipping out and and talking to myself in the thread cause the pressure of 1 or 2 votes is making me sweat. Hell, you aren't even a leading wagon, you are reaching with your "oh I'm so important that Lind is getting me out" case, and on top of which, tunneling me to no end and not even looking at other suspects.

Flower is the one with the most votes and behind her are maybe Tobi and Light. Your reliance on your overblown self importance is what's making you act our like this on a wagon that wouldn't have picked up if you hadn't acted out in such a hissy fit.

Not to mention your other incomprehensible posts, which honestly look like you had a stroke while typing them, are so so so, desperately so, dumb!

Your red neck attitude won't bring you any good.

My point stands. Your rationale for voting me out made 0 sense so don't project your limitations on me by insulting here. And then typing of hissy fit, that sounds rich.

You think I would just let scummy pushes slide just because I'm not the leading wagon? Nah, not lending you such satisfaction.

You blunder, you pay, Lind. Next time come up with a better rationale if you wish to push a town player. I think the odds you are not scum are extremely low this game, but we will find out when the time is mature.

It's a shame bets are not allowed though makes sense, that would be angleshooting. It would have been me vs you.

Status
Not open for further replies.