General & Others Anybody who would have liked for ZKK to happen but simply wasn't delusional?

I mean even I, somebody who doesn't really care for Zoro, thought that it would be cool if it happened but I just knew that Luffy is the main char and that Oda does nifty stuff like that veey rarely.
Still I wonder if most people who are "anti-ZKK" (by that I simply mean everybody who isnt delusional) against it happening because "it would ruin the story" or because they dislike Zoro or want to laugh at his fans or simply the fact that its imposibble?

I thought it would be interesting but never believed it had a serious chance of happening.
Luffy explicitly getting a Ryuma comparison seems kind of cruel to Zoro though.

When Oda came up with Luffy's G5 and the retcon of his df that I didn't like at all (and still don't but I accepted it now), I was rooting for it tbh even though I knew chances were slim to none.
Now I just want the story to move on, I don't give a fuck about it nor the Nika Nika no Mi bullshit revelation
Oda said it himself, it's time to go after the One Piece now

I thought it would happen but could never find a reasonable situation where Luffy doesn’t get overshadowed, I’ve moved on now

Ever since WCI ended i kept telling my brother one thing (Luffy is going to Bazooka Kaido out of Wano) in the end it was a huge punch that sent him underground.

The ZKK plot in itself is actually a great idea i liked it and it does make sense for an island that is isolated and known for how strong and legendary the Sword Users there. But i couldn't bring myself to believe anything other than (Bazooka). I paid so much attention to the arc i even saw how many times the story of Wano and Zoro kept hinting at it. Which is why i have made replies and posts explaining how Oda hints at it but still keeping it vague and hidden.

So yeah. I wasn't a believer and i was not against it at all. Neutral :goyea:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Thought it would be cool if written properly. Was never delusional enough to believe it was gonna happen though, you have to have a grasp of reality and understand who the author of this story is and his writing style. Zoro stealing Luffy's greatest prey ever would give Oda an aneurysm.

I was delusional. I wanted Zoro to beat Kaidou, not kill him. My reasoning was Zoro would never kill Kaidou, because I theorised that Yamato would fall in love with Zoro. I thought the Nothing Happened scene happened for a reason. I thought Zoro was basically Oden and would truly "kill" Kaidou by stealing his only child's love and adoration. I then predicted Zoro and Luffy would ride Momo and Kaidou in their dragon forms when they start the Great War.

I see now how absolutely delusional I was, and with Kaidou dying to lava all my delusional dreams have ended.