Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Who is he? What did he do?
He is basically a toxic influencer that targets young teens. Always makes him to be top gangster and stuff, boasting about breaking the law, converting to islam and other stuff

Overall a terrible person that sadly has a big influence on teens. Well he got arrested and it turns out her aint a big gangster like he makes himself be

He is basically a toxic influencer that targets young teens. Always makes him to be top gangster and stuff, boasting about breaking the law, converting to islam and other stuff

Overall a terrible person that sadly has a big influence on teens. Well he got arrested and it turns out her aint a big gangster like he makes himself be
I'm a Muslim, dunno why you mentioned it as something bad
But i understand regarding the rest, he seems like a controversial person

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Only good thing about him is being bald

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I'm a Muslim, dunno why you mentioned it as something bad
But i understand regarding the rest, he seems like a controversial person
It is the reason why he converted which is IMO totally disrespectful towards the religion

The only reason he converted was because it would enable him polygamy and closer ties to sheiks in Dubai. He tried to paint it as the reason he converted is because Islam is the only religion you can't mock (which aint true, if you mock Christianity here you gonna get smacked), but if you listen his podcasts and shit it is obv he only joined the religion for personal benefit

It is the reason why he converted which is IMO totally disrespectful towards the religion

The only reason he converted was because it would enable him polygamy and closer ties to sheiks in Dubai. He tried to paint it as the reason he converted is because Islam is the only religion you can't mock (which aint true, if you mock Christianity here you gonna get smacked), but if you listen his podcasts and shit it is obv he only joined the religion for personal benefit
I don't know about people's intentions but i understand your point, you're trying to say he is just opportunistic person without a code
And that's indeed bad if he is like that

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž

I saw the video. Don't know about his reasons for converting, but the point he made about Islam and Christianity is kinda valid. The point he's made is about people standing up for what they believe in. In this case, it's the religion they believe in, and Islam is the foremost of them all in this regard.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
β€Ž
He's going to get bailed.

He went UAE for a reason and win over those influential dudes But then he realizes he needs to do something to get citizenship or atleast Perma residency and he capitalize it well.

Now those Dubai billionaires will bail him and he will live in exile there for the rest of his life πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘