General & Others Anyone who uses a sword is a swordsman. Yes, including Big Mom and Kizaru.

I don't think it matters that much, Mihawk's title can't put him higher than Big Mom, Whitebeard or Shanks because he didn't defeat them.
Probably the same goes for Kizaru and Fujitora as well.
Perhaps he is stronger than Vista but he never fought with him so whi knows :choppawhat:

I don't think it matters that much, Mihawk's title can't put him higher than Big Mom, Whitebeard or Shanks because he didn't defeat them.
Probably the same goes for Kizaru and Fujitora as well.
Perhaps he is stronger than Vista but he never fought with him so whi knows :choppawhat:
But... isn't mihawk considered equal to Shanks? Man has to be atleast yonko level.

Attack was aimed at taking out a wounded Whitebeard who couldn't even tag Kizaru. He used a mere finger, one of his weakest lasers, to shoot at him, that's about it. I mean if you want to make the argument it's stronger than his named attacks, then go right ahead bro.

A sword provides an additional mechanism to defend & do offense. If Kizaru was merely defending, he would simply block or parry Rayleigh's attack, yet that's not what he was doing. Kizaru himself was engaged in the offense, with Rayleigh being the one in a defensive stance:

Furthermore, the urgency to get past Rayleigh became even more apparent when he realized Kuma was letting them escape:

We then see Kizaru again thrusting the sword, with Rayleigh parrying/blocking it. So Kizaru again, being the one on the offense.. as it's him who has to get past Rayleigh.

The man himself states it was an actual problem that the strawhats got away. Then we find out he was upset about it to a point he captured 500 pirates to vent out his rage.

So I don't buy the Kizaru simply defending himself, if it was an argument for Rayleigh even that might be hard to buy despite Rayleigh being shown in defensive stances twice. To me it's clear as day that Kizaru was trying to get past Rayleigh, as it was a serious problem that he needed to deal with himself, especially once Kuma came in and started letting them escape.

Expecting him to use the sword, when he's not forced to is just not gonna happen. It's really no different than Zoro only ever using the 3-sword style when his 1 or 2 sword style won't work on somebody.
In the beginning of the war.

Kizaru literally stated he is not aiming at beating Rayleigh, and also stated Rayleigh was the one keeping him in check.
Cant be clearer.

Being forced is the key, you have a top tier swordsman in front of you, without defense you unnecessarily risk injury.
Highly different context than choosing in regards to offensive power.

J

Jo_Ndule

Has to be swordsman because he matched a top tier swordsman in swordsmanship.
You dont just pull off such a feat out your ass because you are versatile, lmao.
Stupid logic.
None of you have any statement or anywhere saying Kizaru and BM are swordmen, where they hype them for being swordmen.
Manga sbs novels doesnt place them as swordmen
BM isnt even hyped for her swordmanship to be a swordman.

napoleon is a hat homie that turns into different type of swords
Kizaru sword is made of light

Bm has been top tier for 30 years ! Now tell me why Posthawk was being rivaled equally by Shanks (who wasnt equal to Young BM under Rocks) 12+ years ago ! and never went to challenge the top tier BM at Tottoland or Kizaru (who was top tier level before Shanks became one.)

Either Mihawk is a fraud like he is or BM and Kizaru arent swordman which is fact.

>Oda isnt stupid to not make BM or Kizaru hype revolve around swordmanship ,
>mihawk isn't stupid to not challenge Yonko BM at all! Every fighter/pirate when they enter NW ,they go after Yonko, but Mihawk & Shanks never went after the Rocks trio : Kaido BM coz they arent swordmen!
>and the world isnt stupid to never include Kizaru BM WB in the WS race.

But but but "she used a sword vs Kaido", yes the only homie she has in Wano at her service!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Stupid logic.
None of you have any statement or anywhere saying Kizaru and BM are swordmen, where they hype them for being swordmen.

Bm has been top tier for 30 years ! Now tell me why Posthawk was being rivaled equally by Shanks (who wasnt equal to Young BM under Rocks) 12+ years ago ! and never went to challenge the top tier BM at Tottoland or Kizaru (who was top tier level before Shanks became one.)

Either Mihawk is a fraud like he is or BM and Kizaru arent swordman which is fact.

>mihawk isn't stupid to not challenge Yonko BM at all! Every fighter/pirate when they enter NW ,they go after Yonko, but Mihawk & Shanks never went after the Rocks trio : Kaido BM coz they arent swordmen!

But but but "she used a sword vs Kaido", yes the only homie she has in Wano at her service!
There is nothing to hype up Roger as swordsman either, he is still a swordsman. :myman:

Stupid logic.

Let's get back to the main point, if i had to choose Yoru or Napoleon, i would 100% choose Napoleon :fullmom: