Versus Battle Aot ending compared to other shonen

I

Indigo

Naruto ending is not that bad, if you take out Kaugya's appearance and just let Naruto / Sasuke defeat Madara with their Six Paths powers, and then proceed to have their own fight, it's a pretty okay ending for a shounen. The Kaguya part is the shitty part, but in my opinion it doesn't mess with / ruins the past arcs or anything, like AoT just did by showing how Eren's motivations were pretty trash and the build up for a solution was to "free Ymir from her love of King Fritz" and that Mikasa did that somehow, not even Isayama himself knows exactly how she did that.

AoT is the worst for me if i compare it to Naruto, i haven't watched the other series to the end, dropped all of them before the end (Bleach, Nantasu no Taizai, Fairy Tail)

I think Mashima has sometimes really good ideas, Aconlogia, Natsu and Zerefs past, E.N.D etc and has great character designs BUT the execution of his ideas is poor. I think that’s so sad and disappointing
Biggest problem was/is,its still a Shounen and the Villain WILL die in the end.Thats basic shit in this genre.

But i think Acno´s lose was not total BS.He was affected by motion sickness which is the weakness of ALL DS´s and he was affected by Fairy Sphere which was boosted with the Magicpower of the whole Continent.

Ofc he had a Charakteristik change from "I kill my Enemy instant" to "Lets play a bit" but thats basic shounen stuff as well

Compare Aot's ending to other series that had a "bad" ending like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, 7 deadly sins etc... and say which one is more dissapointing to you
7 deadly sins is the worst for me out of these and Aot and Naruto could compete for second worst
Never checked AoT before, but the amount of negative feedback i saw the last few days was high. Was the finale really that bad lmfao?

Never checked AoT before, but the amount of negative feedback i saw the last few days was high. Was the finale really that bad lmfao?
It hurts the main character so bad
He was reaching the goat mc status in the final arc but the last chapter brings him to Naruto tier
Some of the mysteries and plot points that carry the last arc are resolved very poorly
It's a bad ending but it's not the worst