Rules Host Coordination Thread

D

Dragomir

'Host Coordination Thread'
In this thread, hosts may coordinate their games together to avoid conflict. You will also find the names of the coaches of this section.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know how to play Mafia? Check out these links!
Check me! | Or me!
Want to host a game? Check out these links for everything you need to know about hosting in each section.
Game Types | Hosting guide
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worstgen Traditional Mafia Coaches
The following members will act as Coaches who will assist new hosts and ensure the smooth functioning of the Mafia section.
@Rej, @Ratchet

September Games:
@hime & @Ekkologix - Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia - Completed

October Games:
@Rej - ??? - In Signups
@Fujishiro - ??? - N/A
@Joygirl - Kurumi's Castle Mafia - Grandfathered

TBC:
CakeWalker (coached by Rej) - One Piece Mafia - N/A
Ariess - ??? - N/A
Mashiro Blue - ??? - N/A

General rules to follow:
1. Non-approved hosts must contact a coach while creating their setup. Once the coach gives the green light, the host may post their signups. Approved hosts do not have to follow this rule.
2. You must host your game within 8 weeks of opening the signups, or else it's getting booted to the shadow realm.
3. Only one signup per host at a time.
4. No more than 2 games running at the same time.
-----------
Strikes

Ekkologix - 1 - Expires February 2024
Kobe - 1 - Expires February 2024
Flower - 1 - Expires February 2024
MUUGEN - 1 - Expires April 2024

CakeWalker - 1 - Expires August 2024

Midnight Delight - / - Permanently banned from playing.
Finalbeta - / - Permanently banned from playing.
-----------
Strike Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Worstgen Salem of Lies Approved Hosts and Coaches
In this post, you will find the names of everyone's who's an approved host and coach for Town of Salem and Throne of Lies.​

Don't know how to play Mafia? Check out these links!
Check me! | Or me!
Need a guide on Throne of Lies or Town of Salem roles?
Salem | Throne

Worstgen Salem of Lies Coaches
The following members will act as Coaches who will assist new hosts and ensure the smooth functioning of the Mafia section.
@Dragomir, @Zem

Worstgen Salem of Lies Approved Hosts
The following members are "approved" hosts who do not need the assistance of a Coach to run their games.
@AL sama, @Dragomir, @Zem

No longer in use.
-Ratchet

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I had to host a Spyro vs Crash Role Madness set up rather soonish and my set up is going to be complete before the Weebs Game ends.

I have no troubles allowing others to host first, will use that time to render my game as good as possible, as long as possibly my game doesn't happen in like as far as over 6 months from now.

D

Dragomir

To ensure that everything will run smoothly. Here are some rules to follow:
1. Non-approved hosts must contact a coach while creating their setup. Once the coach gives the green light, the host may post their signups. Approved hosts do not have to follow this rule.
2. You must host your game within 8 weeks of opening the signups, or else it's getting booted to the shadow realm.
3. Only one signup per host at a time.
4. You can't host more than once a month.
5. No more than 2 games running at the same time.
Hosts should ensure that they run opposite phases of each other to avoid conflict. If you're a non-approved host, use this thread to find a coach.

Please be responsible and hold yourself accountable. Doing so will be critical in having everything go smoothly.