Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cobra wasn't the only one to ask them questions so why he's the only one having problems? You and me don't the complete facts of the Alabasta incident so don't make conclusions based on that. We don't even know who's the one responsible for it, WG, Rev, etc...

In addition how it does not make any narrative sense that BB is the discussed subject? There is no contradicts there whatsoever you're just making things up. And you're making it like Shanks had a complete conversation on panel with the Gorosei like what we had back when he met whitebeard, Oda simply cut away before anything important was said here.
My guy, read the manga lol. Dressrosa and Alabasta spoke together with the other Kings/Queens about the Shichibukai. This had nothing to do with the Gorosei.

Cobra went to go ask about the Poneglyph after this. Then the Gorosei even specifically call out him and his family and call them traitors:

We know exactly where the Alabasta incident came from because:

1. The Revos were on Momoiro Island grieving about Sabo, not doing anything else

2. The Scene I just showed you.

3. Wapol literally telling Morgans he has another peice of news from the Reverie

4. Garp literally telling Shirahoshi to not fear humans as if the Marines/WG did something bad to Alabasta

And Shanks literally tells WB to stop Ace because he knew Ace would lose/underestimate him. This WHOLE conversation was shown. Nothing is shown in the Gorosei scene. Nothing about Blackbeard is inferenced.

Its the special episodes before film z i think
A giant called lilly that has a shrinking devil fruit went into luffy vore style then got big again inside him so luffy could be a giant

I remember i used to want her as a crew member cause she looked cool and was fun lol
Post automatically merged:

Tryna find images just made me realized how much weird fetish stuff the anime had🗿

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 1045: Chomp

- Kaidou tells Luffy about a certain past incident involving Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- A few years ago, Shanks arranged for abduction of Celestial Dragon Royal Princess by paid underworld assassins as proxy. It served as an urgent distraction for the Marines, while Shanks used that commotion to steal Gomu Gomu no Mi by himself.

- Vegapunk gave an official research result statement to Gorosei, that Gomu Gomu's Nika is a Devouring God which eats its users from within, thus also inevitably devours any living being coming into physical contact with it. That was why the fruit was classified as [Unawakenable] for 800 years.

- Gorosei decided to let Luffy roam free since Vegapunk estimated Luffy's death in three years after eating the fruit. Information about the nature of Gomu Gomu Fruit was kept secret by Gorosei, since they did not want to risk the live of The Admirals.

- Shanks offered Kaidou this secret information about the nature of this secret fruit, for the price of time. Shanks said, it will be most beneficial for Kaidou to wait for a few years. Until the emergence of a certain someone being able to tame and wield Gomu Gomu no Mi, without the fruit devouring him. Shanks promised that the certain boy will give the true meaning to Kaidou's life.

- Hearing this, Kaidou decided to back off from Marineford and thanked Red Hair for the valuable information.

- Back to the past, Kaidou laughs as he told Luffy that Red Hair apparently sent Luffy to him, therefore keeping his promise.

- Luffy vs Kaidou clash, their Conqueror's Infusion invisible zone completely breaks Onigashima Island itself and the giant skull into small crystal-like shards

- Everyone screamed as they fell from the destroyed floating island. Trafalgar Law created a giant "T-Room", teleporting everyone safely to Flower Capital.

- Law also teleports the rest of Onigashima's bombs from the storage within T-Room, ready to use them if the situation requires

- Luffy and Kaidou fiercely battle miles high in the sky, too fast for everyone else to see. Citizens of Flower Capital thought that someone set up giant continuous fireworks, but it was actually the chains of Conqueror's Black Lightning and elemental blasts encompassing the entirety of Wano.

- Luffy yells, "Yodel-oh-ee-dee-NIKA-ay-dee Yodel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-LUFFY-dee-JOY !!!" and his yodel voice transforms into a devastating golden-crimson beam of blinding light. Sensing that energy which never exists in this world, Kaidou uses Awakening, every ounce of his strength to dodge. The golden-crimson beam flattens every single mountain near its path until it splits even The Red Line itself in two, miles of its center area disintegrated into nothing.

- Pangaea Castle shakes violently. The Gorosei's face become all pale with fear. Luffy cackles from Wano as they hear his threat, "Don't gossip all day about me, Grandpas! Wait in line to party with me!"

- Kaidou lands in the peak of Mount Fuji, the highest mountain in whole country of Wano. He is already in Awakened Form, Elemental Dragon God capable of eating and even creating all elements.

- Suddenly a huge face of a child with blazing hair emerges from nowhere. The face is impossibly massive, deeply shocking every person in Flower Capital.

- Nami recognize the face, "That grin..it's Luffy!"

- In an scenic but hilarious double spread, Luffy's island-sized face chomps Mount Fuji, eating the entire mountain like a chocolate bar along with Kaidou. Then Luffy burps Kaido's body out with the remains of the mountain, saying that the taste is awful.

- Luffy's face reverts back to its original size. Kaidou is in poor condition, his body flattened and mangled. Both of his legs are eaten.

- Luffy said, "Give up and let your people eat, freak!"

- The alliance yelled, "The only freak here is yooouuuuu!"

---

Break next week

---

source: Oda's step sister Honjo Suzu
Dude I almost literally cried with laughter at this, it's unironically so good too! Some very nice details and things ive wanted to see here too.

I almost died at the yodelling part, Kaido getting eaten Kirby/Majinn Buu/Big Mom/Wapol style and that final line too lmfao.

Really appreciate the effort that went into this. The Shanks storyline and Elemental Dragon God Kaido stuff is fantastic imo.

This genuinely feels written by Oda too somewhat at least.

Filler arc with Mimi the giantess I think her name was, the Neo Marines, Panz Fry the cooking giant and was around Punk Hazard time i think. It was associated with the 3D2Y TV special and the villain Brynndi World I think.

I'm remembering vaguely here but I really liked the giant girl and her father Panz. She had a shrink fruit or something and she entered Luffys body (hold up) and made herself her giant size to make Luffy giant too.

G

Gorosei Informer

A giant called lilly that has a shrinking devil fruit went into luffy vore style then got big again inside him so luffy could be a giant

I remember i used to want her as a crew member cause she looked cool and was fun lol

Tryna find images just made me realized how much weird fetish stuff the anime had🗿
Ahhh yeah it was probably for Film Z ofc! That would make more sense with Zephyr and his Neo Marines! I got confused with 3D2Y instead lol in my reply.

Also this reminds me of the Totally Spies and now Teen Titans Go and Barnyard fetish memes too.

Same here, completely agree! Shame she's filler! And yeah her name is Lilly, Lilly Enstomach actually so i was wrong about it being Mimi too.

Dude I almost literally cried with laughter at this, it's unironically so good too! Some very nice details and things ive wanted to see here too.

I almost died at the yodelling part, Kaido getting eaten Kirby/Majinn Buu/Big Mom/Wapol style and that final line too lmfao.

Really appreciate the effort that went into this. The Shanks storyline and Elemental Dragon God Kaido stuff is fantastic imo.

This genuinely feels written by Oda too somewhat at least.

Filler arc with Mimi the giantess I think her name was, the Neo Marines, Panz Fry the cooking giant and was around Punk Hazard time i think. It was associated with the 3D2Y TV special and the villain Brynndi World I think.

I'm remembering vaguely here but I really liked the giant girl and her father Panz. She had a shrink fruit or something and she entered Luffys body (hold up) and made herself her giant size to make Luffy giant too.
Lol trying to redeem the Government's unexplained lenience toward Luffy even tho they gossip about that fruit like a huge threat, thats what i want the most for the manga currently.

Then about the power itself i wish Oda tone down Luffy being a chosen one a bit tho, maybe provide some background regarding Luffy's special effort or long-term approach in some flashback, until he finally figured out an unthinkable method whatever to awaken this unawakenable fruit? Making Luffy the only one worthy of this?

Instead, the "free powerup after near-death" vibe from Luffy in the manga, makes this amazing power felt somewhat unearned imo, even tho i can imagine a million amazing stuff Luffy can do with this (like in my fake summary lol)

Ok, thanks.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol trying to redeem the Government's unexplained lenience toward Luffy even tho they gossip about that fruit like a huge threat, thats what i want the most for the manga currently.

Then about the power itself i wish Oda tone down Luffy being a chosen one a bit tho, maybe provide some background regarding Luffy's special effort or long-term approach in some flashback, until he finally figured out an unthinkable method whatever to awaken this unawakenable fruit? Making Luffy the only one worthy of this?

Instead, the "free powerup after near-death" vibe from Luffy in the manga, makes this amazing power felt somewhat unearned imo, even tho i can imagine a million amazing stuff Luffy can do with this (like in my fake summary lol)
Yeah I completely agree here. I'm im very concerned about this direction by Oda too.

Chapter 1045: Chomp

- Kaidou tells Luffy about a certain past incident involving Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- A few years ago, Shanks arranged for abduction of Celestial Dragon Royal Princess by paid underworld assassins as proxy. It served as an urgent distraction for the Marines, while Shanks used that commotion to steal Gomu Gomu no Mi by himself.

- Vegapunk gave an official research result statement to Gorosei, that Gomu Gomu's Nika is a Devouring God which eats its users from within, thus also inevitably devours any living being coming into physical contact with it. That was why the fruit was classified as [Unawakenable] for 800 years.

- Gorosei decided to let Luffy roam free since Vegapunk estimated Luffy's death in three years after eating the fruit. Information about the nature of Gomu Gomu Fruit was kept secret by Gorosei, since they did not want to risk the live of The Admirals.

- Shanks offered Kaidou this secret information about the nature of this secret fruit, for the price of time. Shanks said, it will be most beneficial for Kaidou to wait for a few years. Until the emergence of a certain someone being able to tame and wield Gomu Gomu no Mi, without the fruit devouring him. Shanks promised that the certain boy will give the true meaning to Kaidou's life.

- Hearing this, Kaidou decided to back off from Marineford and thanked Red Hair for the valuable information.

- Back to the past, Kaidou laughs as he told Luffy that Red Hair apparently sent Luffy to him, therefore keeping his promise.

- Luffy vs Kaidou clash, their Conqueror's Infusion invisible zone completely breaks Onigashima Island itself and the giant skull into small crystal-like shards

- Everyone screamed as they fell from the destroyed floating island. Trafalgar Law created a giant "T-Room", teleporting everyone safely to Flower Capital.

- Law also teleports the rest of Onigashima's bombs from the storage within T-Room, ready to use them if the situation requires

- Luffy and Kaidou fiercely battle miles high in the sky, too fast for everyone else to see. Citizens of Flower Capital thought that someone set up giant continuous fireworks, but it was actually the chains of Conqueror's Black Lightning and elemental blasts encompassing the entirety of Wano.

- Luffy yells, "Yodel-oh-ee-dee-NIKA-ay-dee Yodel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-LUFFY-dee-JOY !!!" and his yodel voice transforms into a devastating golden-crimson beam of blinding light. Sensing that energy which never exists in this world, Kaidou uses Awakening, every ounce of his strength to dodge. The golden-crimson beam flattens every single mountain near its path until it splits even The Red Line itself in two, miles of its center area disintegrated into nothing.

- Pangaea Castle shakes violently. The Gorosei's face become all pale with fear. Luffy cackles from Wano as they hear his threat, "Don't gossip all day about me, Grandpas! Wait in line to party with me!"

- Kaidou lands in the peak of Mount Fuji, the highest mountain in whole country of Wano. He is already in Awakened Form, Elemental Dragon God capable of eating and even creating all elements.

- Suddenly a huge face of a child with blazing hair emerges from nowhere. The face is impossibly massive, deeply shocking every person in Flower Capital.

- Nami recognize the face, "That grin..it's Luffy!"

- In an scenic but hilarious double spread, Luffy's island-sized face chomps Mount Fuji, eating the entire mountain like a chocolate bar along with Kaidou. Then Luffy burps Kaido's body out with the remains of the mountain, saying that the taste is awful.

- Luffy's face reverts back to its original size. Kaidou is in poor condition, his body flattened and mangled. Both of his legs are eaten.

- Luffy said, "Give up and let your people eat, freak!"

- The alliance yelled, "The only freak here is yooouuuuu!"

---

Break next week

---

source: Oda's step sister Honjo Suzu
:gokulaugh:

Spoilers come out
Goda freaks: I can't believe you're judging the chapter just by these incoplete spoilers. Wait for the scanlation/official release and then talk shit Chapter is released
Goda freaks: How can you judge the story just by this one chapter. Reactionary much? The arc isn't over yet, let it play out and then talk shit
Arc ends
Goda freaks: Umm hellooo? The story isn't over yet, bozo. How can you judge an incomplete story smh smh. Wait till the last chapter, everything will be explained. Have faith in Goda sama!
Last chapter drops, literally end of One Piece
Goda freaks: So you read 5000 chapters of One Piece only to look for asspulls? Omg you're such a fake fan with all your physical volumes at home. Just wait for the light novels, everything will be explained.

Tl, Dr: if you don't like the story you're mentally handicaped