Arcane (Netflix)

Best character

• Total voters
You can remove pretty-boy jayce from the poll they made it as odious as they could.
I've gotta say, i appreciate the fact they didn't make Jinx big boobed in the series. Refreshing after so much manga shit
They still gave her more boobs than in-game. If you play the game btw you would know Riot makes a massive use of fanservice on a similiar level of anime/manga. They just makes characters for all the tastes and so Jinx is the flat-chested one.
We’re getting Camille next season for sure.
I have a feeling Grayson is Camille.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks for the tag @RayanOO ! I've not seen the series yet but I absolutely love Jinx and have done for YEARS! It's been such a long, painful wait for Rito to finally confirm she is Vi's sister and finally fucking shut the naysayers up who kept insisting "her and Vi are not related, thats just your headcanon bro, hurr durr!" God, that was so frustrating lol.

Jinx, Miss Fortune (especially Captain Fortune), Yasuo and Taliyah are my favourite League champs followed by Twisted Fate, Soraka, Nami (lul Nami), Nautilus, Annie and so on.

First the Pool Party Taliyah skin, Jinx and Vi confirmed sisters canonically, League getting its own animated series with Jinx as the MC, League games on Steam, I cannot believe any of this, never mind all of it, ,is real! It's absolutely incredible and indescribable too. Similarly to Dota 2, which I waited YEARS for an Arcana for my favourite hero Windrunner/Windranger, I am finally getting my dreams come true with League too and it's a completely surreal feeling.

But yeah, enough of my life story there lmao. This series looks really promising and I'll try to check it out soon, I've heard great things about it. I've been keeping an eye on League here and there and I even am gearing up to reinstall it just to mess around with bots, champs and skins as I used to before.

I really hope this gets multiple seasons. This is even better than League getting a movie too! All those animated short films, all this amazing marketing and music, the updated splash screens, reworks, art and so on.

Add Silco and we good lol.

Silco is honestly the best character of them all, then Vik and finally Jinx.

I do agree though with Silco. I loved his sense of loyalty from the beginning to the very end and he really did love Jinx like his own daughter. It's why I also like Vander too. The father figures parallel from Vander/Vi to Silco/Jinx.