Speculations Are Kaido and LinLin the true bosses of Wano?

Kaido and RinRin are the true bosses?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do you think Koi D.Uo and RinRin are the true bosses of the samurai arc? Or there is a hidden boss yet to be unlocked?
I know the main objection people will have to this idea is that "It is too much for the alliance to fight 3 top tiers".
However, that was said for Kaido alone and Oda threw RinRin on top of that. One more doesnt change a thing.

Oda's old comment about the boss of Wano hasnt really been spot on, the "Lurking Legend" doesnt fit Kaido nor RinRin.
The arc with most parallels to Wano is Thriller Bark and even there, a secret boss showed up after other two bosses were out.
Talking about Kuma who appeared after Oars and Moriah fell and the protagonist forces were at the end of their ropes.

There is also the unsolved issue of Yamata no Orochi, one of the oldest Japanese legends.
For now, that Devil Fruit resides into Orochi but it seems obvious that he cant do it justice, he simply is too weak and infitting.
However, if someone else devoured his body, the powers of the devil fruit would be transferred to the new user.

A lurking legend sounds like someone who is imprisoned or laying low and waiting for his chance to strike.
Perhaps, underneath Onigashima, that very individual is imprisoned since a long time, foreshadowed through Kawamatsus's imprisonment.
Once the Onigashima drops, the prison might shatter and set the lurking legend free who stumbles upon Orochi's body and obtains power.

A power perhaps greater than that of RinRin and even Kaido. Mythical Zoans are something else and we certainly didnt see Orochi's abilities.
The big question is who that lurking legend might be... It shouldn't be a completely unknown character since such lacks a build-up.
It could be Shiki the Golden Lion but movie keeps his chances low. Captain Rocks, if still alive, could be the lurking legend very fitting to this scenario.

A true resurrection of Rocks Pirates... Maybe it is someone else? Or it is just Kaido and RinRin?
What are your thoughts on this?
:catpole:

Funny enough thats what I thought an Ace would have been for.

Kaido/BM would leave Wano to look for Rocks pirates while Kaido's Ace, a commander far stronger than the others, would just be Luffy's opponent, and gotten him that much closer to being a Yonko,.

Totally not happening now though, Oda is going straight for it.. Kaido is going down here, but its a question of how and when. I can see some crazy plot twist like Rocks being alive but I don't see that tying directly into this arcs conclusion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do you think Koi D.Uo and RinRin are the true bosses of the samurai arc? Or there is a hidden boss yet to be unlocked?
I know the main objection people will have to this idea is that "It is too much for the alliance to fight 3 top tiers".
However, that was said for Kaido alone and Oda threw RinRin on top of that. One more doesnt change a thing.

Oda's old comment about the boss of Wano hasnt really been spot on, the "Lurking Legend" doesnt fit Kaido nor RinRin.
The arc with most parallels to Wano is Thriller Bark and even there, a secret boss showed up after other two bosses were out.
Talking about Kuma who appeared after Oars and Moriah fell and the protagonist forces were at the end of their ropes.

There is also the unsolved issue of Yamata no Orochi, one of the oldest Japanese legends.
For now, that Devil Fruit resides into Orochi but it seems obvious that he cant do it justice, he simply is too weak and infitting.
However, if someone else devoured his body, the powers of the devil fruit would be transferred to the new user.

A lurking legend sounds like someone who is imprisoned or laying low and waiting for his chance to strike.
Perhaps, underneath Onigashima, that very individual is imprisoned since a long time, foreshadowed through Kawamatsus's imprisonment.
Once the Onigashima drops, the prison might shatter and set the lurking legend free who stumbles upon Orochi's body and obtains power.

A power perhaps greater than that of RinRin and even Kaido. Mythical Zoans are something else and we certainly didnt see Orochi's abilities.
The big question is who that lurking legend might be... It shouldn't be a completely unknown character since such lacks a build-up.
It could be Shiki the Golden Lion but movie keeps his chances low. Captain Rocks, if still alive, could be the lurking legend very fitting to this scenario.

A true resurrection of Rocks Pirates... Maybe it is someone else? Or it is just Kaido and RinRin?
Even Kaido and BM sounds too much to me lol

I don't think there is anyone out there who can eclipse them as bosses of wano arc and it's too late for set any plot for such hidden enemy

ou chou baby:steef::amazing:

Same. It’s going towards Kaido being Luffy’s main goal.

Oda would never pull a Kaguya :yasu:
Puling off a Kaguya is a brave move and in my opinion that's definitely not an impending scenario. I don't see a solid reason to introduce an iper villain on Wano. This is not the supposed final arc of the series, unless Oda wanted to introduce aforementioned villain early just for the sake of displaying his mastodonic superiority over all other beings. In that case he would pull off an Orange Masked Obito.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They are not the true bosses of Wano lol.

Kaido is like the post-timeskip Moriah. We thought Moriah would be the ultimate enemy in Thriller Bark, but in reality the true final baddy of the arc was Kuma, who showed up at the orders of the real arch villains of the manga, the Marines and the World Government.

So the question for Wano, is who will be the Kuma of Wano? Green Bull? SSG? Blackbeard himself coming for Kaido’s Fruit? Or none of the above? Who can really say, but I would bet on one of these three.

Btw, the “Lurking Legend” was probably just Oda trying to get people excited for the Rox reveal. It’s unlikely this guy is still alive, I think. But who knows, Oda is a serial hack who is scared to kill off characters so Rox could still be chilling somewhere.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Orochi's devil fruit is the most powerful Zoan DF and someone needs to make use of it.
Whether it happens in Wano or afterwards but it's coming.
Perhaps a 3rd Wano boss or one of the Blackbeard Pirates gets it.
I seriously doubt that Oda introduced such a legend just for it to die down with Orochi...

What chapter were we in, when that interview occured? Was Kaido already introduced as the WSC? It might as well be him, that legend. Since he is officially the strongest. Oda also said that legend is "perhaps" tied to WB in some way. Which is true for Kaido too, since they were on the same ship. If that lurking legend, that is even stronger than Kaido, exist and is chained somewhere in Onigashima, one might ask, how is such a powerful entity chained in some hole?

As for Orochi's fruit, I don't think it's that strong. It's a snake with 8 heads. Kaido's fruit is a lot stronger. He is a massively huge Dragon that dwarfs Orochi's 8 headed snake, with incredible durability, physical strength, weather control and elemental usage. It would be another story if the true potential of the Yamato no Orochi fruit would create a Dragon like Kaido but with 8 heads. Same durability and with each head firing another element. But I don't think that will be the case. Orochi shows us the potential of this fruit. Even if a top tier eats it, he will be an 8 headed snake of the same size and durability.

They are not the true bosses of Wano lol.

Kaido is like the post-timeskip Moriah. We thought Moriah would be the ultimate enemy in Thriller Bark, but in reality the true final baddy of the arc was Kuma, who showed up at the orders of the real arch villains of the manga, the Marines and the World Government.

So the question for Wano, is who will be the Kuma of Wano? Green Bull? SSG? Blackbeard himself coming for Kaido’s Fruit? Or none of the above? Who can really say, but I would bet on one of these three.

Btw, the “Lurking Legend” was probably just Oda trying to get people excited for the Rox reveal. It’s unlikely this guy is still alive, I think. But who knows, Oda is a serial hack who is scared to kill off characters so Rox could still be chilling somewhere.
Kuma appearing at the end did not change that Moria was the arc boss of Thriller Bark.

Arc boss means antagonist that needs to be beaten here so the story arc of this specific island is concluded, and these are Kaidou definitely, we will see how Big Mom turns out, to me it still seems like Oda is leaving a backdoor for Elbaf, which would suck but well...

Kuma was a curve ball that tied into something bigger, and the possible candidates for this arc you named, World Government with all the different possible groups (Marines, SSG, maybe CP) and Blackbeard.