Questions & Mysteries Are we going to "Finally" meet Dr. Vegapunk soon?

Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD FROM THE LATEST CHAPTERS.

So lately we see Ceasar Clown asking the Vinsmoke children to take him with them.

As a reminder, Germa 66 are known for their scientific experiments, and Ceasar Clown is Dr. Vegapunk's former partner, all three of them (Ceasar, Vegapunk and Judge) worked together in the past as the team known as MADS (along with Queen, who we don't know what he's going to do, now that Kaido has been defeated and left Wano). They were behind the discovery of the Lineage Factor which later branched out to multiple projects such as cloning, human modification and artificial devil fruits (SMILE)

Both Vegapunk and Ceasar were also interested in Giantification, although they had opposing work Ethics.

Then Vegapunk joined the marines and created the pacifistas. (Bartholomew Kuma)

Now Kuma has been successfully kidnapped (?)/taken/Saved by Sabo.

So technically, this is all starting to form solid and clear hints to Dr. Vegapunk, finally appearing. Probably during the Elbaf arc to link everything together.

So how do you guys think this is all going to unfold?

Last edited:
A bit more serious now. I expected Vega to come to Wano after Cp0 and Orochi negociated. So I'm curious when we will see him now. I just get the feeling the SH are never going to meet him and he will be in a sidestory with the revo's or something.

I believe the following:
- Vegapunk is evil: He associated and worked close to: Judge, Queen, Cesar, who are all evil in their own way.
- Vegapunk wants to hide, since his race is immideatly obvious to normal humans (similar to Lunarians)
- It is possible Vegapunk hides for the rest of the story and we only see his creations (similar to how Frankys wanted poster is his Cyborg and now the Sunny (both his creations))

Since we're winding down into the endgame of OP, Vegapunk should show up at some point. But I'm skeptical that he'd emerge and confront anyone directly - what would be the purpose of that? He hides behind his creations. But, I do see us getting a between-arc scene of Vegapunk within the WG.

I believe the following:
- Vegapunk is evil: He associated and worked close to: Judge, Queen, Cesar, who are all evil in their own way.
- Vegapunk wants to hide, since his race is immideatly obvious to normal humans (similar to Lunarians)
- It is possible Vegapunk hides for the rest of the story and we only see his creations (similar to how Frankys wanted poster is his Cyborg and now the Sunny (both his creations))
Interesting how you think Vegapunk is evil. I always felt that he was just the "mad scientist" type where all that matters to him is his science and he has no qualms about the notions of good and bad. But the fact that he refused to experiment giantification on children does tell me that he has some professional ethics.

And it would be so sad not to see him, ever! I want a face to finally go with the name :choppawhat: