Questions & Mysteries Are Yamato and Nami relatives?

Possibility of blood relation

• 100%

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • 75%

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 25%

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 0%

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters
Have seen some mention of Yamato possibly being related to Mami so I got me thinking on it briefly. First of I don't see Kaido being her father but what I could see happening is that they are half sisters and share the same mom... maybe she left Kaido and turned him into a suicidal alcoholic lol. Oda could have been foreshadowing the idea of siblings on the crew when he introduced Reiju, many people wanted her to join.

I don't think it's very likely at this point, just wanted to see what some other opinions. Maybe we can get some good theorist in here.

Lol I feel like I sparked this thread from my talk with @Esc
Yeah I think it may have been your post I read. Figured it would have some backlash but I don't see why it isn't a possibility. I don't think it's likely but you never know.
Post automatically merged:

Haha tbf in the most recent chapter I thought Yamato was Nami for a good few panels until i realised the horns & context. Oda really needs to learn how to diversify female characters ๐Ÿง

But on topic no they're definitely not related lol
Yeah I did to at first glance. Makes me glad I don't follow Dragon ball, so many Goku clones