Break Week Are you disappointed with the admirals?

Are you disappointed with the admirals?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Years ago the admirals seemed the last (or one of the last) rivals of luffy and zoro, top tiers the same (or stronger) than the yonkos, dragon and mihawk but these chapters all their hype is dead. All start with aramaki who was humiliated by Shanks (wifi haki!!!) and aokiji (the akainu rival) became one of the BB commander and ever worse he isn't the number 2 of the crew. But the last chapters have killed any probably explaning, with the introduction of the nine holy knight (im's commander) and defeated to Aramaki and fugi agaisnt yc1 and yc2.

With all that I can't be a serious fighting of them agasnt prime luffy and zoro when Akainu's rival is weaker than shiryu and aramaki only can defeat commanders if they already have been defeated.

It's over admirals fans maybe usopp, franky and sanjino are rivals more correct:myman:
@MonsterKaido @Boiroy @EmperorKinyagi

Years ago the admirals seemed the last (or one of the last) rivals of luffy and zoro, top tiers the same (or stronger) than the yonkos, dragon and mihawk but these chapters all their hype is dead. All start with aramaki who was humiliated by Shanks (wifi haki!!!) and aokiji (the akainu rival) became one of the BB commander and ever worse he isn't the number 2 of the crew. But the last chapters have killed any probably explaning, with the introduction of the nine holy knight (im's commander) and defeated to Aramaki and fugi agaisnt yc1 and yc2.

With all that I can't be a serious fighting of them agasnt prime luffy and zoro when Akainu's rival is weaker than shiryu and aramaki only can defeat commanders if they already have been defeated.

It's over admirals fans maybe usopp, franky and sanjino are rivals more correct:myman:
@MonsterKaido @Boiroy @EmperorKinyagi
Not really. People just love to believe in their headcannon.
The way aramaki stepped back from shanks people believe , shanks would low - negg diff him.
Reality every admiral is capable of giving high diff fight with akainu being at extreme diff.
They are not weak.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
no, they are what they are, endgame goals

the moment we see an admiral beaten for real, we know we close to the end
Prime luffy and prime zoro will fight agaisnt akainu and kizaru (or fugi) and usopp and nami will fight agaisnt imu and mihawk:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

This bait is really bad if you want I can give you a lesson I'm quite the expert
Are you happy with them?:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Not really. People just love to believe in their headcannon.
The way aramaki stepped back from shanks people believe , shanks would low - negg diff him.
Reality every admiral is capable of giving high diff fight with akainu being at extreme diff.
They are not weak.
I never said they are weak but they won't be the last rivals of luffy and zoro

Anyone who is actually surprised that commander levels are putting up a good fight against admirals or ever seriously thought they were close to yonko in power clearly haven't been reading the manga.

The amount they had to nerf whitebeard to make it believable was made crystal clear, but admiral fans ran with it and now they have been repeatedly humiliated. This L they are currently taking is entirely their own fault.

They are not top tiers, they cannot fight on equal terms with yonko therefore they are not top tiers. Admirals have been high tiers from the start.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kinda yeah, Aramaki in particular has been very disappointing.
All that talk about how admirals = yonkos or even surpasses them then GB comes along and admits inferiority to Kaido saying he wouldnt invade wano if kaido was there and to top it off Shanks comes along and sends GB a neg diff through wifi, shanks might as well have sent GB a message ''Get rekt LMAO'' and it worked

Why would anyone be? (Besides those that clearly hate them for whatever reason).

We still haven’t had any particular focus on them, and nothing as disappointing as the Rocks duo in Wano. I doubt it will ever be that bad, though I guess Oda can still surprise us.

Either way, as long as expectations are in check, it looks like we are in for a treat since the editing has improved since Wano.
At the end of the day, if you don’t have ridiculous expectations like some Yonko fans who for some reason hold the Admirals to a much higher standard, you’ll be fine when they get showcased.

Lol, the Admirals barely has screentime, why would they be disappointing?
It seems that some people simply hold them to a higher standard than other top tiers.

Some expected Aramaki to fight 2 Yonko crews, for example. Even the likes of the Pirate King and his rival Whitebeard avoided facing 1 if they didn’t have to…but an Admiral was expected to face 2, and thus disappointed some when he did not.

It’s bizarre…

It seems that some people simply hold them to a higher standard than other top tiers.

Some expected Aramaki to fight 2 Yonko crews, for example. Even the likes of the Pirate King and his rival Whitebeard avoided facing 1 if they didn’t have to…but an Admiral was expected to face 2, and thus disappointed some when he did not.

It’s bizarre…
Only @EmperorKinyagi believes GB soloing the alliance lol.