Versus Battle Asuma, Kakashi with Mangekyo Sharingan and Chiyo versus Orochimaru and Sasuke Hebi

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Asuma, Kakashi and Chiyo go on a mission to eliminate Orochimaru and Sasuke Hebi who destroyed Suna.

Kakashi has the Sharingan
Chiyo can heal 1 person from Orochimaru poison
Orochimaru can use his arms but he did not prepare any Edo-Tensei

Asuma, Kakashi and Chiyo can make a plan

Is this beginning of Shippuden Kakashi? If so, the wildcard in the trio is Chiyo. As soon as Oro and Sasuke take down Chiyo, they get rid of Asuma and Kakashi very quickly.
If it is war arc Kakashi, then things get a bit more interesting. War arc Kakashi can take down Hebi Sasuke and Orochimaru may not be able to handle the trio at the same time.
The most important point here is: Asuma is the weak link in the trio and is nowhere at the level to compete with Akatsuki/Low Kage tier opponents, which actually includes Sasuke and Orochimaru. Moreover, depending on the timeline, one could rate Chiyo as the most dangerous person in the team since she, with Sakura acting as her puppet, was able to kill Sasori, which is a huge strength feat considering her age. Additionally, she fought against Tsunade a lot of times before, meaning that she quite possibly fought against Orochimaru too and is aware of his abilities. Last, but not least, she has stated that she has gone against Sharingan users, and implied that she even went against Mangekyo Sharingan users, a few times in the past and can handle Sasuke in that department. She is someone who would push Sasuke and Orochimaru to use their mid/high tier abilities despite her advanced age.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kakashi from the Pein arc onwards swings this hard in favor of his team. It's the fact he'll be able to take Sasuke out of the match and turn this into a 3 vs 1 on Orochimaru. He's that good with Kamui and while Orochimaru could regenerate from having parts of his body sent away, Sasuke ain't so lucky. If it's any version before Pein Arc, Sasuke + Orochimaru win.

Hebi Sasuke is going to murder Asuma and Chiyo. He's seeing chakra strings, has a series of chidori's that can kill from a distance or use large scale snake summons to overwhelm either of them and land a killing blow. That doesn't even touch on Genjutsu, something Sasuke uses every fight he's in.

Kakashi vs Orochimaru would just be Kakashi tiring himself out until Orochimaru kills him, again unless this is Pein arc onwards. Though even Pein Arc Kakashi might not have enough stamina to put Orochimaru down.

Kakashi from the Pein arc onwards swings this hard in favor of his team. It's the fact he'll be able to take Sasuke out of the match and turn this into a 3 vs 1 on Orochimaru. He's that good with Kamui and while Orochimaru could regenerate from having parts of his body sent away, Sasuke ain't so lucky. If it's any version before Pein Arc, Sasuke + Orochimaru win.

Hebi Sasuke is going to murder Asuma and Chiyo. He's seeing chakra strings, has a series of chidori's that can kill from a distance or use large scale snake summons to overwhelm either of them and land a killing blow. That doesn't even touch on Genjutsu, something Sasuke uses every fight he's in.

Kakashi vs Orochimaru would just be Kakashi tiring himself out until Orochimaru kills him, again unless this is Pein arc onwards. Though even Pein Arc Kakashi might not have enough stamina to put Orochimaru down.
Aren’t you forgetting the fact that Chiyo is experienced in fighting against Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan users? She, logically, knows way too well that Sasuke can see chakra strings and possibly developed a counter-style against it. Plus, she was the one who suggested the fighting style against Itachi’s genjutsu back in Gaara rescue arc, I don’t think Sasuke can genjutsu his way out on her that easily.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Asuma is clear and away tha weak link hea, like no one stunting no got damn Asuma. Like TAC said, Kakashi tha wildcard hea. If he’s tha Pein version no lie, team snake gone have to tactically retreat cause Kakashi in a team setting with that broken ass shit is dangerous

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aren’t you forgetting the fact that Chiyo is experienced in fighting against Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan users? She, logically, knows way too well that Sasuke can see chakra strings and possibly developed a counter-style against it. Plus, she was the one who suggested the fighting style against Itachi’s genjutsu back in Gaara rescue arc, I don’t think Sasuke can genjutsu his way out on her that easily.
Sasuke put Danzo in a genjutsu, someone who is not only more experienced with the sharingan than Chiyo, but undoubtedly the superior shinobi. I don't see what strategy Chiyo is coming up with to hide her strings against Sasuke's eyes or how she'll do better than Danzo in that respect. To my knowledge, Chiyo's never fought a Mangekyo technique, not that it means she can reliably counter Sasuke's genjutsu or sharingan either way.

Sasuke put Danzo in a genjutsu, someone who is not only more experienced with the sharingan than Chiyo, but undoubtedly the superior shinobi. I don't see what strategy Chiyo is coming up with to hide her strings against Sasuke's eyes or how she'll do better than Danzo in that respect. To my knowledge, Chiyo's never fought a Mangekyo technique, not that it means she can reliably counter Sasuke's genjutsu or sharingan either way.
That was Kage Summit Sasuke, whose eyes were a lot stronger. She is a puppet master, with only person stronger than her in that aspect being Sasori, who is smart enough to not let Sasuke directly cut her chakra strings and end the fight. Plus, knowledge always helps. Naruto’s knowledge on Amaterasu basically rendered the ability useless during the last fight. If Bee had same knowledge on workings of Amaterasu, Sasuke would be %100 dead. (Using chakra cloak as a medium to interact with Amaterasu). Read my post above, I previously told that Sasuke can defeat Chiyo rather comfortably, but it is not a one shot fight as you suggest. Sasuke needs to bring down his mid/high tier abilities into play.

I think. But I'm not sure at all.

That Kakashi, Asuma and Chiyo are needed to defeat Orochimaru.

So it depends on how fast they defeat Sasuke.

If Asuma die against Sasuke Hebi, then they are done for.

If Sasuke die first without requiring too much chakra. Then I see the trio winning without doubt.

I say Orochimaru and Sasuke win this but one of these two is done for.

Asuma is clear and away tha weak link hea, like no one stunting no got damn Asuma. Like TAC said, Kakashi tha wildcard hea. If he’s tha Pein version no lie, team snake gone have to tactically retreat cause Kakashi in a team setting with that broken ass shit is dangerous

Uh. against Orochimaru, he's the weak link not going to lie, but against Sasuke he's the strong link considering his skills are superior in combat and has the elemental advantage and hones his chakra and wind into his blades. Giving him the bigger advantage at CQC. All Kakashi has to do is use Kamui on Sasuke Kirin if he brings that shit out while Asuma goes and blitz. I know people say Kakashi is stronger and he is but in reality, it depends on the person. If they get rid of Sasuke and given the fact all three had more experience and have gone on many missions and have age on them to learn alot and more intelligent than Sasuke. Asuma and Kakashi takes care of Kakashi as Sasuke is just Jonin level with an S-rank jutsu. Afterwards they probably help Chiyo and giving the fact it's 3 vs 1 I think the should probably win.