Current Events At this rate, Luffy will be the One Piece.

Is Luffy a trash character now?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I mean he’s already Joyboy, Nika, Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, a D, has Conquerers Haki, has Voice of all things, and apparently now has a fucking special devil fruit. Wano has completely and utterly destroyed Luffy’s character with this destiny and prophecy bullshit. Oh and I forgot that

This shit is completely ridiculous. People bashed Naruto for the prophecy bullshit and now One Piece is doing the same thing, and it’s as trash as it was in Naruto lol. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Luffy was the One Piece all along
:suresure:

What do you guys think of Luffy having every fucking destiny and special thing in One Piece connected to him?

now has a fucking special devil fruit
Can you please elaborate how "special" is this devil fruit other than what we have seen so far?

: 1589475, member: 1333"]I mean he’s already Joyboy, Nika,[/QUOTE]
Do you have a panel for this confirmation?

People bashed Naruto for the prophecy bullshit and now One Piece is doing the same thing, and it’s as trash as it was in Naruto lol. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Luffy was the One Piece all along
premature conclusion as usual....

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
U forgot he s ryuma to he gonna cut kaido s head above capital
Zoro being Ryuma
Can you please elaborate how "special" is this devil fruit other than what we have seen so far?

: 1589475, member: 1333"]I mean he’s already Joyboy, Nika,
It’s pretty obvious at this point...

It’s pretty obvious at this point...
how it is obvious? having same/similar dreams doesn't make a person the same.......and it is clear that there are some references of sun god in the manga that has nothing to do with Luffy and there are implications from the same manga that joyboy is more of a title than a person but it ain't so "obvious" for you now right?......might as well go and say it is "obvious" that Luffy is going to become a "pirate king"....

Nope .
During the series and hints , one piece means all ocean will be combined that will create All Blues that have never been seen anyone.

At this direction , Luffy is not chosen one. Luffy just has special will as a inherit . Also , BB has same will not just Luffy.

Also , ıf gomu gomu are so special devil fruit , the ones who know void century interfere directly. Also , we have already known shanks work with WG and warn them about BB not Luffy.

Clear hints is not Oda style as well.

Also , Luffy is not the like others. End of the day , he needs everybody helps to overcome something.
Also , haki ability >>>>> DF ability.

result : sanji and luffy try to find same thing.
straw hats will destroy red line with fishman ısland (high probably luffy alone)

gomu gomu awakening is natural enemy of earthquake also. just with this way can be special .d

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm fairly confident he isn't JoyBoy anyway. Judging off the size of that famous hat and the entrancing mystery surrounding the Void Century I would not be shocked if it was revealed that it was someone else and possibly a Gomu Gomu eater too.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I expected something like this, but not this extent. Having Luffy’s devil fruit be special may be one of the dumbest things Oda could possibly do
A lot of devil fruits are 'special' in one way or another, that's less of an issue (ignoring Oda former comments on his devil fruit being 'weak') - the issue is that now Luffy is incarnation of a God or something like that and that he, a pirate by choice, will be the saviour of this world and that the Graet Age of Piracy started for him - think of this BS all those poor souls who died because of pirates died so another pirate will be the 'messiah' 20 years later even when the pirate himself claim he don't want to be a hero and don't give a fuck when criminals hurt innocents when it doesn't concern him and he don't see that happening.
Fucking stupid.