Attack on Titan 137 spoilers

EREN !!!!

NOOOOOOOOO

At least they should have crushed marley after all this set up it cant end this way

You know Eren should have crushed Marley and end this and then before he can attack other countries he should be stopped but now they gave marley only casual casualties

Oh god how I hate Isayama for this ending if Eren really dies at the hand of those lil bugs then kill me off

If Eren loses this to these fucking traitors mikasa and armin I will never recommend this manga to anyone ever.
They spend there whole life behind a wall or a cage there loved ones get eating like pig by there own brethern and those idiots went up to stop Eren who wants to destroy the enemy that makes a eldian eat an eldian

If Eren at least doesnt destroy marley then this manga has the worst ending

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did you really think the rubmling will happen :nicagesmile:
no.

They spend there whole life behind a wall or a cage there loved ones get eating like pig by there own brethern and those idiots went up to stop Eren who wants to destroy the enemy that makes a eldian eat an eldian

If Eren at least doesnt destroy marley then this manga has the worst ending
Yes.

I hate Mikasa and Armin especially.

Fucking idiots. They made them like guinea pigs for Titans and they are now allied with this slut gabi and her country.

I hate them with all my heart. Levi gets a pass cuz levi is levi but they should all die.

If Eren's not victorious. Fuck this manga.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Honestly the only one I hate is Reiner, especially how they are trying to redeem him by making it such that his situation is same as others who right now don't really have any other choice, while the decision which he took was a selfish one.
Reiner and all his freinds didn't have an easy life at all. Reiner did some horrible and atrocious things but I wish his life to no one.

The Eldian ghetto, the shame, the pressure of his family, the Marley treatments etc

Reiner and all his freinds didn't have an easy life at all. Reiner did some horrible and atrocious things but I wish his life to no one.
Thats not what I care about, like we know he made selfish decisions, but in recent chapters too like with Jean the author is trying to compare his situaiton with current one where they don't even have a choice and Jean too is agreeing like yeah now I understood you...:seriously:
really? Reiner had clear choices, even annie suggested to do the correct/sensible choice but reiner wanted to live a better life and hence proceeded towards the walls. That was so annoying to me. Like trying to make me sympathize on something which clearly was a mistake and could be avoided easily. So can no matter what author does, his actions won't be justifyable in my eyes, and this cheap attempt just made me hate that plot even more.