Attack on Titan - Chapter 123 : Devils of the Island

If Warriors and Armin think they will fight and kill Eren...

Jesus Christ they can’t even beat regular Eren. How will they even touch this version? It's at least 1km Titan.

RAGNAROK SOON

chadren takes you to another dimension and tells you he will wipe out the world to protect his people

Imagine being Floch right now.

Great chapter, again.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Warriors and Armin think they will fight and kill Eren...

Jesus Christ they can’t even beat regular Eren. How will they even touch this version? It's at least 1km Titan.

RAGNAROK SOON

chadren takes you to another dimension and tells you he will wipe out the world to protect his people

Imagine being Floch right now.

Great chapter, again.
The thing is hugeeeeeee but I don't know if it can stand and it doesn't seem fleshed for now

We saw from Ymir flashback that her titan form was huge but was in 4 legs or on his knees, she is maybe too heavy or too big to stand.

I loved the city part and the gang was awesome with suits and hats :

I like too the moment with the tea where everyone ends up sleeping it was their last moment of brotherhood together :

Last edited:
SNK is spectacular, with each chapter I get more in love with this manga, it sure is my second favorite. I'm loving the outcome, every time I read a new chapter I get more excited, it seems that Isayama already knew the ending since the first chapter, SNK has everything to have the best ending of all the manga I've ever read.

Last edited:
Do you think that Eren "stole" all the titan shifters and unify them or do you think Reiner and co can still transform in titans ?
Eren basically became a new ''God Ymir'', he inherited all the power of Ymir, he holds all the power of the titans through the coordinates, the first hypothesis is more plausible.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Eren basically became a new ''God Ymir'', he inherited all the power of Ymir, he holds all the power of the titans through the coordinates, the first hypothesis is more plausible.
They should be able to, else he is unstoppable. It also makes up for much interesting story.
Even if they are still capable to transform Eren is still unstoppable because he can likely control them via the paths so they cannot do anything to him. He can even rewrite or erase their minds.

This is why I think Makasa or Levi will be the ones to stop or change him.