Attack On Titan Chapter 124: Melting Away

H

Haoshoku

Attack on Titan - Chapter 124
Title: Melting Away

Read The Chapter Online
Readsnk (ONLINE)

Post automatically merged:

This chapter had alot of events taking place at the same time, one of those chapters that needs a reread to just get the full grasp of it. But man was this another crazy endgame shit type chapter. Some deaths with Pixis and the MP commander, Floch somehow survived and is now putting Yelena under arrest lmao, Floch has really changed since the first time he appeared. And finally Gabi has turned around, took her long enough.

But above all, the cliffhanger man :finally:
Lmao at people who was saying Annie ain’t return, you can’t have one of the OGs MIA when everything is about to end. I wonder where Levi and Hange are though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh Gabi the GOAT and I ain't trynna hear nothing else but that about her.

Annie coming back at the end shocked the fuck out of me lmfao, like there was a point where I thought Isayama legit had no more plans for her and was just going to leave her in there for the rest of the series.

Even if Armin teams up with the remaining titan shifters, I doubt they can stop Eren. His power is tied to Ymir so the only one who can actually do anything to them is Zeke or Historia. And I doubt Historia would want to go against Eren anymore, she was willing to let the world go to hell long ago if it meant killing her friend. Glad to see the 104th has stopped being idiotic and realised that Eren was trying to protect them all along. The whole ‘evil Eren’ thing was stupid from the outset.