Attack On Titan Chapter 125 : Sunset

Bogard

You can't win
The irony between people saying they died and the end saying Levi is "harmless". :yearight: I suspected he was still alive, but nice we got the confirmation. I'm also curious in the way the Annie direction will go. Seems like she is still too weak now, which makes sense

This man Levi bout to get turned into a titan?
He is already so strong. If he turns into a titan, no one could match him :madmonk:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This man Levi bout to get turned into a titan?
why do you think that ? And which titan do you think he will become ?

we know that Ackerman are modified humans who have Titans genes or titans modifications, so Levi can may be survive this with his amped body without transforming into titans.

An ackerman transformed into a Titan can be quite the show and amazing.

OMG Levi is finally back :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:
Not in a good health im afraid.
Post automatically merged:

This chapter really shows the crurent mess they are in

Armin is right when he said that they cannot do anything right now.

Connie situation is weird because I am sure that he will never give Falco to his mother yet this plotline has to lead somewhere else if not I dont see the point.

Jean and Floch thing is interesting : Floch is really a psycho and i think he wont see the end of the story alive. The way he shot the guy was brutal af. I dont know what to think about Jean reaction to this.

Last edited:
Hango joings Pieck and Magath
Uses the serum on Levi and run away moving the arms like crazy
Levi transforms
Eats Pieck

Nothing personnel :myman:

Even if in fact I doubt an Ackerman can transform.

I really like how Isayama transitioned between areas and characters during this chapter, it was really well done.

Floch was so based this chapter. Talking about how it's not worth dying for a cause out of pointless pride and they should be content just living. He is unironically one of the best character. Chadren right hand :kata:

Annie was adopted ? Lmao.

Anyway seeing how baby Annie is drawn. And in seeing this pic:

I conclude the last panel baby is a girl.:finally: