Attack On Titan Chapter 127 : The Night of the End

Jean was incredible this chapter. Actually pointing out the flaws of stopping Eren, even doing his best to stay reasonably calm in front of Reiner. He only got violent because Reiner kept pushing it. He's a legitimate real guy that's doing his best to stay reasonable and examine the situation but like any actual person, at some point, they can't just stay calm any longer.

And Floch despite getting only 1 panel is still as based as ever. I was afraid that Isayama would just handwave the alliance into existence but thank god he actually showed the kinds of repercussions an alliance between two sides that could never reach an agreement could have. Yelena also gets a surprising backstory (she spread chaos among the alliance lmao).

Probably more alliance shenanigans next chapter though. I think it'll probably be a fight against Floch. I hope he doesn't but my guess is that Floch is going to die next chapter.

Yelena was best part of the chapter, at least someone showing the hypocrisy of them.
I don't think it's hypocrisy, all of them are aware they've done horrible things to each other (some more than others). They're also aware, though, that all these deeds happened under some kind of flag, acting as soldiers for their countries - in some ways it was un-personalized murder. Them facing this dilemma that's incredibly hard to cope with while realizing they have to work together is in incredibly tense dynamic.

In a way, even though her intend was to provoke them, Yelena bound the group tighter together by having them face their past deeds and also getting them to release some steam.

I don't think it's hypocrisy, all of them are aware they've done horrible things to each other (some more than others). They're also aware, though, that all these deeds happened under some kind of flag, acting as soldiers for their countries - in some ways it was un-personalized murder. Them facing this dilemma that's incredibly hard to cope with while realizing they have to work together is in incredibly tense dynamic.

In a way, even though her intend was to provoke them, Yelena bound the group tighter together by having them face their past deeds and also getting them to release some steam.
Ofc they are, Hange acting like she's representing all the dead, Mikasa and Armin acting dumb, the only one who actually isn't hiding anything ironically is the Marley commander.
How a person that meticulously calculates everything is missed in a group that is walking to death for a world that they didn't even know that existed.
None of them represent any greater good, it's just that they can't overcome some sense of guilt they have, that's all.

Not even worth reading it making Eren final villain was bad move by isayama ! Dont tell me Eren has become some Al-Baghdadi ?
Indeed, I don't wanna see Code Geass plot again