• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
F

Fallen Prince

Woah this chapter is just hit all the park
Post automatically merged:

I hope every single one of them dies a painful death.

I won't forgive for siding with that fucking little bitch who killed Sasha.

Please Eren, kill them all.

Latom.
Lol will mikasa kill Eren ?

I dont really understand about zeke though. Is he still alive ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
those 9 titans from the pasts are weird and fun

I like that stone dude

Only real complain this chap : I can't beleive how they all survive against all those good titans.

Dozens of powerful titans (less powerful than real shifter because less smart and i think they can't regenerate Eren has to make new each time), and no one bite the dust..... Only Levi lost a leg.

And that moment with Armin lol. Hentai vibes

EREEEEEEEEEEEH, WHAT PART OF YOU IS FR... GLURK SHLUCK SHLCUK BAAARF

Correct chapter but the lack of death is concerning. Ymir's Titans are kino.

Falco arrival (at the speed of plot) was predictable.

I think everything will accelerate in the next 2 chapters (Pieck will sacrifice herself and blow up the Founding Titan head. Armin will probably meet Eren in Path ect...). The end of the manga is supposed to be around 138/139 based on what Isayama said (1% or 2% left for the story).

I just hope that it will go toward Eren victory (Grisha saw Eren victory) and that there will be more tension, deads.

Zeke is probably dead now. Ymir summoned previous 9 Titans from past shifters and we know she summoned Zeke beast Titan. His Beast Titan must have been transmitted to Falco through Zeke's cerebrospinal fluid that he ingested.

So can anyone explain ymir and eren thing ? I am confused if ymir is the real villain in this story.
Eren and Ymir are partners in crime.

Yams try to bait us and make us think she control everything and Eren. Then why did she wait 2000 years to destroy everything, she doesn't need Eren if she is mastermind (and she is almighty) ?

First it was: Zeke control Eren. Then it was Attack on Titan control Eren. Then Grisha. Now it's Ymir. What is next ? Freedom ?

IMO Eren is the mastermind of story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

I think everything will accelerate in the next 2 chapters (Pieck will sacrifice herself and blow up the Founding Titan head. Armin will probably meet Eren in Path ect...). The end of the manga is supposed to be around 138/139 based on what Isayama said (1% or 2% left for the story).

I just hope that it will go toward Eren victory (Grisha saw Eren victory) and that there will be more tension, deads.

Zeke is probably dead now. Ymir summoned previous 9 Titans from past shifters and we know she summoned Zeke beast Titan. His Beast Titan must have been transmitted to Falco through Zeke's cerebrospinal fluid that he ingested.

Yams try to bait us and make us think she control everything and Eren. Then why did she wait 2000 years to destroy everything, she doesn't need Eren if she is mastermind (and she is almighty) ?

First it was: Zeke control Eren. Then it was Attack on Titan control Eren. Then Grisha. Now it's Ymir. What is next ? Freedom ?

Connie should have died this chap at least

Seth

โ€Ž
Connie should have died this chap at least
That little bitch who killed Sasha should be fucking impaled already.

Now Mikasa and the rest joining forces with her and the people who made them suffer for years behind the wall?

I hope Isayama overcomes people's expectations about the typical ending and Eren kills everyone.

At least imo Eren should kill Levi (and Mikasa?) personally by his Founding Titan powers as one of the final and emotional resolution. Don't delegate this to any other Titan underling. You need to finish this yourself.

After that, just kill them all.

Omg omg omg abdkflgoslxlge its gonna happen its gonna happen

those 9 titans from the pasts are weird and fun

I like that stone dude

Only real complain this chap : I can't beleive how they all survive against all those good titans.

Dozens of powerful titans (less powerful than real shifter because less smart and i think they can't regenerate Eren has to make new each time), and no one bite the dust..... Only Levi lost a leg.

And that moment with Armin lol. Hentai vibes
Levi hasnt lost his leg, has he? His leg is just injured imo, in the next panel the bleeding leg was intact if im not mistaken. Plot armor is strong with this one.

F

Fallen Prince

Wait a second , wont that mean Eren dies and how will Eren win ? Explain.

You forgot mikasa could kill eren as well. Seems like isatama is reserving the slot with both of them.

Bertold showed up and everyone knew who was the big daddy:yearight:
That little bitch who killed Sasha should be fucking impaled already.

Now Mikasa and the rest joining forces with her and the people who made them suffer for years behind the wall?

I hope Isayama overcomes people's expectations about the typical ending and Eren kills everyone.
:mihugh:did you really like Sasha that much?

Seth

โ€Ž
:mihugh:did you really like Sasha that much?
She wouldn't be my number one pick when it comes to best AoT girl but I just cant stand this little slut:
]

She needs to fucking die. Impale her or boil her alive or some shit.

I hate Marleyans.

It's hard to be team Eren, but I decided to be on that team until the end. I do think that the Survey Corps/Eren's former comrades put Eren into a corner. They sided with the Marleyans, ignoring all the former comrades that died by their hands. I understand wanting peace, but they were being foolish and naรฏve. Eren knew this, he knew the Marleyans wanted war not peace. They also were willing to use and sacrifice Historia. So #teamerenforever

& Yes, please kill Gabby off already, not just for Sasha's sake, but because she's annoying as hell.

F

Fallen Prince

I am curious if eren has secret desire of destroying the titan curse with him.

The series started with eren proclaiming to kill every titan from face off earth.

It's hard to be team Eren, but I decided to be on that team until the end. I do think that the Survey Corps/Eren's former comrades put Eren into a corner. They sided with the Marleyans, ignoring all the former comrades that died by their hands. I understand wanting peace, but they were being foolish and naรฏve. Eren knew this, he knew the Marleyans wanted war not peace. They also were willing to use and sacrifice Historia. So #teamerenforever

& Yes, please kill Gabby off already, not just for Sasha's sake, but because she's annoying as hell.
I meam at this point its hard to see eren winning considering rampaging is not the real solution though.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Jean might be the best written character for me.
Agree, jean is one of the best character of the show, really human and relatable. Love this character. Jean for president of the futur humanity. (Given that Armin will die).

Am I the only one that laughs every time Eren's skeletal frame is shown? It looks so ridiculous lol
Still don't know why the author chose that route for Eren founding titan. We saw Ymir founding titan before and she wasn't like current Eren at all. Maybe he chose that way to limit Eren actual fighting capabilities. If eren himelf could have fought with all titan powers the good guys wouldn't have any chances (don't like they have a lot of chance of winning currently either).

We can see with Berthold titan that the spikes on Eren's back are at least bigger than 60m. Eren is so huge, maybe 300m tall and 1km long.

@Bounty what do you think about this chap ?