• Terrible

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If you do that, he'll call Tabata and kill off Julius :gokulaugh:

Fuck this little slut Gabi.

Fuck Mikasa and Armin. Fucking traitors.

Mikasa and Armin are into some masochist shit? They were guinea pigs for others inside the walls and now betraying Eren and allying with them?

Eren please destroy the world.

I beg you.

I

Indigo

What a fucking chapter... it makes absolutely no fucking sense. A bunch of ass pulls right at the finish line, this is worse than Naruto, at least Kishimoto made those ass pulls with 20~30 chapters before the end, not 2.

From the first time Eren made usage of the Founding Titan power, it was determined that Eren would give an order while in contact with a titan of royal blood, but even after being separated from the titan with royal blood, the order still stands, the titans still went after Dina's titan. It makes no sense for the Rumbling to stop after Zeke getting killed.

When I hear about the start of the anime last season and seeing how far the manga was ongoing, I know this shit would get rushed out with plotholes and nonsense stuff in sake to make a fast ending so the anime can adept it later...
Sadly this going into the usually bad route ending: Great manga who run for years with great plot, making a fast rush, forget the story and making very bad endings.

The same happen to Naruto,Bleach,Nanatsu,Fairy tail,Kimetsu no Yaiba and now AoT most like join it too...
Kinda scary if you look at this list, one of the best mangas and yet they get threat very bad at the ending of the manga.
Seeing huge good manga like this failing, it worried me more for One piece,BlackClover and MyHeroAcademia...

When I hear about the start of the anime last season and seeing how far the manga was ongoing, I know this shit would get rushed out with plotholes and nonsense stuff in sake to make a fast ending so the anime can adept it later...
Sadly this going into the usually bad route ending: Great manga who run for years with great plot, making a fast rush, forget the story and making very bad endings.

The same happen to Naruto,Bleach,Nanatsu,Fairy tail,Kimetsu no Yaiba and now AoT most like join it too...
Kinda scary if you look at this list, one of the best mangas and yet they get threat very bad at the ending of the manga.
Seeing huge good manga like this failing, it worried me more for One piece,BlackClover and MyHeroAcademia...
I assume you didnt like this chapter? I dunno what to think of it either, i mean it makes sense but we'll see how things develop.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't felt like this since Stranger Things S3. I wanna cry rn :josad:
The whole discussion between Zeke and Armin was top tier.