Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

- Eren is not within the giant bone centipede titan, he is somewhere else (crystallized)
- he uncrystallizes himself and find Historia's baby, does something in the Path and re-activate the rumbling
- Levi, Pieck, Mikasa killed. Armin is among the survivor from cringevengers
- long story short Eren uses uno reverse card and counter the last chapter situation

The comments in youtube were real exciting, the fandom goes back and forth speculatinf whether this spoiler is legit or fake, whether Isayama deliberately leaked this to actually pull a happy cringevengers ending etc its so wild, but i hope Isayama sticks with Eren utterly winning.
Post automatically merged:

If the spoilers are true, AoT cemented itself in the GOAT tier of mangas.
I just really hope those aren't fake spoilers ...
I really hope so because if its the case then GOAT GOAT GOAT

The comments in youtube were real exciting, the fandom goes back and forth speculatinf whether this spoiler is legit or fake, whether Isayama deliberately leaked this to actually pull a happy cringevengers ending etc its so wild, but i hope Isayama sticks with Eren utterly winning.
Post automatically merged:

I really hope so because if its the case then GOAT GOAT GOAT
Problem is that I only give it a 20% of being true. Spoilers like that usually tend to be fake.

- Eren is not within the giant bone centipede titan, he is somewhere else (crystallized)
- he uncrystallizes himself and find Historia's baby, does something in the Path and re-activate the rumbling
- long story short Eren uses uno reverse card and counter the last chapter situation
If this is true then AOT will become the greatest manga out there.

Doubt them to be 100% true. Seems more like what a section of fans want I guess.

I also like this theory for the end game
So this is the content of the video;

Eren is not trying to bring about a rumbling and he's either planning to change Ymir and Zeke to change the past. Everything we have seen up until now has been part of Eren endgame. Because chapter 137 Eren, we know who can see into the future is kind of stupid for to get defeated with all of his powers.

He could have easily won on several occasions but didn't. Why?

Maybe because rumbling was always Ymir's desire, not his. Eren was just trying to get Ymir out of the paths and to do this he had to give her freedom. Eren orchestrated because he knew the only way to kill the titan parasite was to get the titan shifters from outside of the walls and counts to unite. This was the only way to free humanity from the power of titans by allowing to play out Armin and Zeke could get all the previous titan shifters to work together.

In chapter 137 Levi killed Zeke which means his power will be transported into the most recently born Eldian child I.e. Historia child. After rumbling stops he may head to find Historia child and use that child power to enter in path, but with no Ymir, Zeke or titan parasite to stop him. Then Eren would use time-travel to achieve his end game of creating a world without titans, a world where his friends get to live long and happy lives. So when Mikasa, Armin and rest realize that Eren sacrificing himself so they can all be free Mikasa delivers the final line "See you late, Eren" from chapter one.

Eren visit Grisha and Grisha hold Eren grandchild(Isayama realized the final panel of the story) this what eventually leads Grisha to give Eren founding and attack Titan to Eren. Also, we've been not seeing Eren point of view it can't happen unless there is something reason behind it.
Eren sacrificing himself for creating a world without titans still seems Code Geass-ish for me. If he wants a world without titans as his endgame, couldnt he just convince Ymir from the get go to reset the world since the first time he arrived in the path and met Ymir? Seems to overcomplicate the drama for the sake of just overcomplicating it, if thats the case.

And also i feel it will make Eren's wrath in chapter 123 into a lie for strategic purposes ( to make titans shifters unite and being capable of killing titan parasite etc ) which i don't think is not the case.

N

Noctis

Eren sacrificing himself for creating a world without titans still seems Code Geass-ish for me. If he wants a world without titans as his endgame, couldnt he just convince Ymir from the get go to reset the world since the first time he arrived in the path and met Ymir? Seems to overcomplicate the drama for the sake of just overcomplicating it, if thats the case.

And also i feel it will make Eren's wrath in chapter 123 into a lie for strategic purposes ( to make titans shifters unite and being capable of killing titan parasite etc ) which i don't think is not the case.
I mean sure, but do you really think it's that easy to defeat Eren? I'd like to believe Isayama understands that defeating current Eren is a complete asspull... we can assume he will use historian child to continue the rumbling, this only betrays eren character to fight for the freedom of his hometown and not using historia.

Also if Eren continued the rumbling means Eren lost fairly against those 6 bunch of people with plot-armor